CHAPTER 14 ( Difficulties )

Let's start 🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author pov :

Y/n woke up and she saw that the other side of the bed was empty.

She thought that Taehyung was probably in the washroom but he was not even there.

She went to the hall and searched for him there too but he was not even there.

Then suddenly her nose caught a smell she followed that smell and went into the kitchen and here he was.

He was cooking....... Probably cooking for her.

She hurriedly went to him. Although he was still injured and he was fuçkin cooking!!!!!!!

Y/n : What are you doing???

Taehyung : I am cooking for you.

He looked at her and saw how adorable she was looking and pinched her cheek.

Blood rush down her spine after realising what just happened.

Y/n : Are you mad you are still injured!!!!!!!!

Taehyung : don't worry it is normal for me.

Y/n : HUH??? Do you get injured in your brain too or what???

Taehyung : Why?

Y/n : Y-you mean you get attacked is normal?

Taehyung : Yes...

Y/n : Ahh I am getting mad!! what is even going on!! bagwan ji maddat Karo!!!!!
( Bhagwan ji maddat Karo = God help me )

Taehyung : Huh???

Y/n : Nothing I am going to fresh up and if you are really ok so do it otherwise just leave it.

Taehyung : No, Don't worry I am okay with this, you go.

Y/n : Hmm.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n went to her room and get ready although it was still not a Holiday so she had to go to the hospital.

Her outfit :