CHAPTER 5 ( Thanks once again )

Let's continue
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung : Sure mam .

Y/n giggles

Author pov :

After sometime They finally reached Y/n house . Y/n went out of the car and Taehyung too they did a final bye and then both left on their way .

[ Time skip ]

[ Next morning ]

Y/n woke up a little early today and did her morning routine , she ate her breakfast and then went out of the house to reach the hospital .

Today she wore a simple cute outfit . She made her hair in a messy pony tail which was looking hella hot and cute at the same time . And also did a light makep very light just some cream and a pink shady lipstick .

Her outfit :

After reaching the hospital she began to do her work

After reaching the hospital she began to do her work .

[ Time skip ]

It's now 11 : 00 pm and it's hella late . Y/n had ready to go to her house now she changed her outfits and then went out of the hospital .

* End of Author pov *

Y/n pov :

I was walking alone in the black dark street it was really scary but the street was big . There was a scary silence here and only my footsteps can be heard when suddenly I started feeling more footsteps behind me I am sure that there are 2 people I opened my phone and switch the camera when I peek into my camera my hands started trembling because of fear .

There were two unknown man who were looking and following me with a dirty smirk on their face I became hella scared and without thinking anything I started running very fast because of fear . I saw they were also running behind me now and chasing me my heart becoming heavy . I started yelling the word " HELP " again and again while running .

ON THE OTHER HAND ---------

Jimin stopped the car when his phone ranged . He looked at the caller ID and then looked at Taehyung who was already looking at him .

Jimin : Taehyung I forget to buy groceries for the house thats why my maid call me and tell me to buy those .

Taehyung : Okay I also wanted to go for a walk .

Jimin : Alright !

Taehyung and Jimin both came out of the car and walked out on their way Taehyung started going towards a dark street and Jimin started going towards a different streets to find a CVS store .

Taehyung pov :

I was walking slowly because I was missing my love my Y/n I didn't see her beautiful face today and nor hear her voice I am missing her soo much .