CHAPTER 13 ( Injured )

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Let's start 🌑🖤
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author pov :

[ Next Day ]

The time flew away very fastly and it was also very busy day for both Taehyung and Y/n.

Y/n had very much work Today where's Taehyung also had a mission so they were not even able to talk to eachother.

( At night)

The whole day passed and it is night now.

Y/n just came from the hospital it was probably 8:30 at night She first went to the bathroom and started taking a shower.

After shower she changed into it :

She then did her skin care and went to the kitchen to make cup noodles

After making cup noodles she enjoyed it while watching T.V

After eating she was still hungry and right now she was watching a new Indian movie. ( CRACKK )

She was enjoying watching it so she also put some popcorns and colddrink with her while watching.

Finally the movie finished and she was now feeling really sleepy.

And why not it was 12:30 am now.

She was going to her bedroom only when.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" BANG "

A gunshot at this time she started shivering from fear and sweat everywhere on her forehead.

She hurriedly started locking all her windows and doors.

Then suddenly someone started banging the door.

Right now she was really very scared but then taking slow steps she moved towards the door and from the whole of the door she saw.

" TAEHYUNG "

Upon seeing him she hurriedly opened the door and when he get she closed the door as fast as possible.

After locking the door she turned around and was shocked.

Taehyung' s hand was bleeding...

She took a cloth and wrap it around his hand.

Then she rush to take the first aid kit.

She removed the bullet and then cleanest it and at last coverd it.

Then she slowly slowly started taking him to her room and then she helped him to layed on her bed.

Y/n : Are you alright???

Taehyung : Hmm

Y/n : Are you hungry???

Taehyung : Yes a little.

Y/n : Okay I am going to prepare soup for you.

She went in the kitchen and then prepare soup for him.

Y/n : here, here is the soup.

After seeing her with the bowl of soup he sat up straight and started to admire her.

Where's she started feeding him the soup.

After feeding him she put the bowl in the sink and came back to the room.

Y/n : You should sleep now I will just take the guestroom if you want anything just call me hmm ???

She was just about to go when he held her hand and pulled her towards him.

And wishperd in her ear.

Taehyung : I will not be able to sleep without cuddling.

He said in his deep and husky voice.

Taehyung : Can you please help me to sleep.

After hearing his voice she felt shiver ran to her body.

She unknowingly nooded and then layed beside him.

He hugged her and put her hair strands besiyher ear and again wishperd in ear.

" Good night sweetheart "

This time she was in utter shock.

Like what he FUCKIN mean like what the Fuçk he mean by sweetheart.

Many questions were running in her mind but she stayed quite because he was already Injured and she doesn't wanted him to take much tension.

But the most important question was that what was even going on.

How did he get the shot???

Who did it???

And why???

She kept thinking about these things and then finally fell in his arms.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I know it's short but please manage.

Byeeeeeeee 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹