* an awkward way to get a hogwarts letter *

MOIRÉ was sitting with folded arms and an angry look. She sat across from Karkaroff. He looked stressed out as he faced her, Moiré moved her hair out of her face to show her glaring face. "Miss Black, this behaviour is unacceptable! You are hereby expelled for doing necromancy!" He yelled at her, she was unfazed though.

"Aren't you a death eater?" She asked as she held his arm and showed a dark mark on his forearm, he tried to pull away but her iron grip was too hard to wrestle off. "Shame really, he calls you a coward." She said as she let go of his hand, leaving red marks on his mark.

"You do not talk about you know who like that. We do not talk about him in this school!" Karkaroff practically yelled at her. She remained the same. "I talk who I want to talk about, you are not the boss of me!" She slammed his hand against the table and it ended up cutting him awfully.

"Now if you excuse me, I'm going to leave this hell of a school. And remember, if we ever see each other again. You will not scold me of necromancy if I can't help it." She said as she allowed the dead to raise and start attacking him. She shut the door to cover the muffled screams of Karkaroff, she quickly went to the place where Grindelwald had put the deathly hallows sign on, she wrote next to her name "Expelled for necromancy", many students put their names like Viktor was here.

She grabbed her stuff and left the school of Durmstrang. She started heading back to England.

When she had returned to the place she called home, an owl darted down and dropped her a note, a hogwarts note? When she was just expelled from Durmstrang. And in October, on the twenty second? She had more of the things just not the stupid uniform. Can they blame her for walking around in a Durmstrang uniform? She has no time, she grinned. The sun was set but who cares? Certainly not Moiré Black, and she jumped on her broom and flew off.