* A Yule To Remember *

After becoming friends with Moiré, Harry started to express himself. Which was hilarious because all he did was curse out Dumbledore and say Voldemorts name. They all met up and began walking, straight behind Hagrid. They figured if they wanted answers Hagrid would be the one to ask. He's the only one that would actually have an idea. Theo and Blaise thought they should lace his drinks with alcohol and get him drunk, but they turned that down to do for a last resort.

They thought their plan was actually really stupid, but they were surprised to learn that Hagrid had a habit of blurting things on his mind. It was today that Draco heard him talk about some Nicholas Flamel, and they began following him through the courtyard. He began muttering about Dumbledore which wasn't a surprise.

"Ughhh, this is boring. My feet hurt, we've been following this bloke around for three hours and still hasn't said anything for a clue of Nicholas Flamel. I can just ask my friends back home. They'll know." Moiré complained.

Blaise sighed in frustration. "Could've told us that before we started following him like some freaks." Blaise facepalmed.

"Well, I suppose I forgot. Woah, Blaise, when did you get your ear pierced?"

"That was really off topic." Harry said.

"Yeah, it was." Moiré agreed.

**********

Moiré, Harry and Neville walked into the great hall, Neville the only one having a trunk. They walk past Hermione who says something about something being barbaric. "Alright show off." Harry muttered. They continued walking.

"So, you're going to quickly message your friends and ask them about Nicholas Flamel?" Neville repeated as they got closer to their friends.

"Yes Neville, you've repeated that like a hundred times." Neville went red in the face.

"Just in case you forgot."

***
Harry and Moiré looked at each other. "Wanna hear a secret?"

"Go ahead."

"I'm a demigod, my other father is Hades. But don't tell ANYONE."

Harry nodded. "And your mother was a daughter of Psyche. It makes you a legacy of Peyche." Moiré said. They walked to their common room as they whispered.

"That's really weird." He said, they said the password and threw themselves in.

"Lets shadow travel there to see what weird shit they've been doing." Moiré warped them both and they both melted away. Harry adjusted his eyes to see absolute chaos. Some kids were screaming and stood on their roofs which was odd and many campers were screaming at eachother.

"Maybe we should get Chiron?" Moiré suggested, Harry nodded his head and they ran to the big house.

"Chiron! Campers are screaming bloody murder!" Harry said.

"Woah- hold on. Moiré, who is this?" Chiron asked.

"Chiron, this is Harry, he's the legacy of Psyche." Moiré introduced them. Chiron decided to run past them.

"He's a horse.."

"Centaur, don't worry. Not like his crazy family." They ran after the Determined centaur to see him kill the spiders. Just to realise they were fake.

"TRAVIS AND CONNOR STOLL!" He yelled. The two siblings began cackling.

"Oh we got them good!" The whole of the Hermes cabin began laughing. Chiron sighed and returned back to the big house. Annabeth climbed off the roof.

"I am so killing him!" She was about to run off when she was stopped by Moiré.

"Woah! Hold your horses. I need to ask a question!" Moiré pulled back the angered girl.