* Quidditch *

The next morning in the great hall, Moiré sat with Neville Neville eating breakfast. "Do you think Potters nervous for the match?" Neville asked.

"Probably. He's probably gonna suck too." Moiré replied. "Hey!" Harry complained, frowning.

"Good luck today, Potter. Hopefully, a little game of Qudditch won't be the downfall of the wizarding worlds golden boy, especially since it's against slytherin." Snape said, he had appeared behind them.

"Gods your face is ugly." Snape limped off, something that Moiré was quick to notice.

Moiré hummed in thought. "I guess we were right." Neville looked at her in confusion, causing her to explain properly. "Snape, he's limping, he definitely did go to the third floor corridor to check that whatever is being guarded is safe. Quirrel is definitely up to something and Snape knows." Moiré whispered to Neville.

Neville nods. "We should tell the others."

"Tell them after the match." Moiré winked. Their attention is drawn to a flying owl, it was Athena and she screeched as she entered the great hall. She is carrying a parcel. She drops it at the table.

"Bit early for mail, isn't it?" Asked Neville.

"Um. Yeah.." Moiré whispered. Another owl flew to Harry with a long parcel, Moiré opened her parcel.

It was just a card and she opened it, all of the camps names were signed, and it wished her luck. She saw Luke, Annabeth, Travis and Connor, Clarisse, Will. Loads.

"That's nice." Neville noted. She turned to Slytherin table as she stroked Athena, she made eye contact with Blaise, Theo, Draco and Daphne as they all looked at her smiling brightly. She smiled back.

"Holy Potter? Is that a nimbus?" Moiré asked, Harry nodded.

Moiré and Neville sat in the crowd. "Hello, and welcome to Hogwarts first Qudditch match of the season! Todays Match, Slytherin versus Gryffindor!" Lee Jordan announced.

There was cheering as a closeup of Gryffindor was shown, also cheering. "Go Harry!" Ron yelled.

Harry flew higher up as the rest took positions. "The players take their positions as Madam Hooch steps out into the field to begin the game." Lee said.

"Now I want a nice clean game, from all of you." Madam Hooch said and she kicked the trunk as the bludgers flew out.

"The bludgers are up.. followed by the golden snitch. Remember, the snitch is worth 150 points. The seeker who catches the snitch ends the game." Lee announced as the snitch zoomed last players heads, then disappears. Hooch grabs the quaffle.

"The quaffle is released and the game begins." Lee announced again.

Gryffindor takes possession of the ball and a chaser, Angelina Johnson, zooms past the Slytherins and towards their goal, and throws the ball, and scores! There is a ding.

"Angelina Johnson scores! Ten points to Gryffindor!" Said Lee Jordan.

"Slytherin takes possession of the the Quaffe, Bletchley passes to Captain Marcus Flint." Lee yelled.

Flint dodged people and threw for the Gryffindor hoops. Oliver appeared and whacks the ball away with his broom. He smirks at flint, who glares. Johnson and Katie Bell passed the quaffle back and forth as they strategise to score. Johnson takes it, throws, and once again scores.

"Yay!" Moiré, Neville, Blaise and Theo cheered.

"Another ten points to Gryffindor!" Lee Jordan added another ten points to the plague of Gryffindor.

The Slytherin started getting messy, they dodge, kick and try to score. Once again, Oliver blocks.

"Give me that!" Flint yelled as he took a beaters bat and whacks a bludger straight at Oliver. It hits Oliver straight in the stomach and he plummets to the ground, knocked out. This caused the audience to boo and Moiré want to punch him even harder in the face than she did before. The Slytherin members head off, one jumps over George and scores. Slytherin cheered as ten points was added to the Slytherin Plaque.

"Take that side!" Flint told his teammates, they box Johnson and send her into the capes covering one of the towers, she falls down in and is out. The crowd boos. Slytherin scored again.

Harry turned quickly to see the snitch. He immediately turns to chase after it but his broom began bucking and turning. "Hey, wanna save Golden Boy and ask if he wants to destroy Dumbledores plans?" Moiré asked her friends, they nodded.

"Whoa! What the fuck?" Harry yelled.

"Okay, what on earth is wrong with his broomstick?" Daphne asked, hoping he would become their new recruit.

Neville looked through binoculars, and looked at Quirell who was staring intently at her. "It's Quirell, he's jinxing his broom! He's not taking his eyes off him!" Neville gasped.

"Jinxing the broom? What on earth do we do?" Theo asked.

A look of determination crossed Susan's face, "Leave it to me." She quickly left the stands, Harry was being knocked and thrown around. Then fell, dangling by one arm on the broom.

"Come on Susan!" A worried Blaise hissed. Susan hurried up in the tower structures, she appeared underneath Quirell and touched his cloak with her wand. "Lacarnum Inflamarae." She whispered.

A spark ignited and Quirell's cloak caught fire. Susan quickly escaped the scene. "Fire! Your on fire!" A man cried out to Quirell, he knocked Quirell back who fell onto Snape who then fell and scowled. Quirell batted out the fire and turned back to Harry and scowled to see him climbing up the broom with a little help with the wind. The Slytherin seeker is after the snitch and Harry took off after it.

"We should show Dumbledork that not all chosen ones are arrogant like he is, and that he can be insane. Like us!" Daphne grinned.

Harry and The Seeker were on par, ramming into each other before the snitch dove. They both followed, but they approach the ground quickly. The Slytherin backed out but Harry continued, determination. He urged his broom to go further as he did a flip and jumped off the broom, he landed on his feet again and held up the snitch, the crowd gasps and Daphne leans over a tower to see.

"He's got the snitch! Harry Potter receives 150 points for catching the snitch!" Lee announced.

Hooch blew her whistle while riding on her broomstick. "Gryffindor win!"

The crowd cheered in joy as Moiré and her friends went to Potter. "Good play, now, tell me. Are you tired of people telling you what to do? Or do you want to mess up Dumbledore?"

"Both actually." Harry replied.

Blaise let out a hand. "Be our friend, let's mess this man up."

"Why not." Harry shrugged and they shook hands.

"Go Gryffindor! Go Gryffindor! Go Gryffindor! Go Gryffindor! Go Gryffindor! Go Gryffindor! Go Gryffindor! Go Gryffindor! Go Gryffindor!" The crowd cheered.

"Welcome to destroying dumbledores career." Moiré grinned.

"Thanks."