* welcome to hogwarts *

The sorting was weird, many were shocked for a random student to just appear as a transfer. And they were more surprised when they learnt she was expelled.

Ron turned to Harry, "does this mean the feast is postponed?" He asked. Hermione answered for him. "Yes Ron, it does."

Hagrid came in, "she dont got no uniform, or robes." He told Dumbledore. He nodded his head and they got the sorting hat out. "Everyone, please meet Moiré Black." Mcgonagall announced as she walked through the doors. She sat on the chair, waiting.

"Hmm, difficult very difficult. A demigod I see, and a legacy! Well I say, perhaps the blacks aren't as pure as they think they are. Maybe I should stop with the puns. Extraordinary amounts of courage, and a good mind. There's talent, oh yes, and there's a lot of. Wow, um. Uh. Oh my. Maybe through all this information you should understand slytherin is for you."

Everyone stayed silent. "Hat stall!" Yelled a student, he was slapped by a ginger haired student.

"I know where I belong, Slytherin. Sort me there, but if you want you can sort me into Gryffindor. It'll really mess up the old man's plans, wouldn't it? And what's better than a slytherin hiding with a bunch of show off lions." She replied.

"Still got the Durmstrang in you. Well,it would be nice to ruin his plans. I believe you'll do great extraordinary things and greatness. Give the man a run for his money, don't mess with a black. Better be.. GRYFFINDOR!"

A smirk appeared onto her blank face as there was an immense cheering from the Gryffindor table. "We've got Black! We've got Black!" Fred and George chanted.

Moiré looked at Dumbledore, who was deathly pale. Maybe still processing the parallels between she and Grindelwald.

She sat down next to Hermione who smiled. She did not. "Let the feast.. begin." Dumbledore announced as food appeared on the table. "Is there nothing healthy here?" Moiré asked as she looked at the food. Ron was stuffing his mouth.

Moiré are barely anything and watched as people talked. "Hello, im Hermione granger. And you are?"

"Moiré Black from Durmstrang, I was born in Ukraine." They shook hands and Hermione began ranting about some things she had learnt.

"That's nice Hermione." Soon, Percy lead them to the common room and she learnt the password, which was really stupid. "Centaur in a prom dress." Moiré had to stop herself from laughing uncontrollably.

They walked in and separated into rooms. "Night Hermione."

"Good night Moiré."