1

(2 years later)
Panic! and me are about to go on tour with MCR and ATL. I'm happy we are going on tour but I'm also freaking out. Bronx is now 2 and this is my first time leaving him for 4 months. Pete says he can handle him but I just don't know. I just finished packing when Bronx came out of no where and said,
"Mommy where are you going?"
"I'm going on tour with my band. Daddy and the rest of Fall Out Boy are going to watch you while I'm gone. I'll be back in 4 months. Ok?"
"Ok mommy will you be back for my birthday?"
Oh shoot I totally forgot about his birthday that's coming up in a month. I said,
"Yeah I will or maybe I can talk to daddy and see if he can take you to come see me on tour. Is that ok with you?"
"Yes it is. I love you mommy."
"I love you too."
After I talked to Bronx I went to go find Pete. Of course he was in the recording studio. I snuck up behind him and said boo. He almost smacked me over reflex. I laughed really hard. He said,
"Don't ever do that to me again. You scared me to death."
"Well first your not dead so I didn't 'scare you to death.' Oh before I forget remember it's Bronx's 3rd birthday and I totally forgot. Can you please bring him to wherever I am on tour so we can celebrate as a family?"
"Yeah Ali don't worry I got this. Go have fun on tour and don't worry about us."
"Ok well I will video chat, call, and text so you can let me know what's going on."
"Ok baby well your bus is here so you better get going. Love you."
"Ok love you too. I can't believe I'm going on tour for 4 months without you or Bronxie. I will miss you like crazy."
"I'll miss you too. Now get going. You don't want to be late for your first show."
"Ok bye love you."
"Love you more."
He kissed me and then I grabbed all my stuff and headed to the bus. Here we go. I'll miss my Petey and Bronxie so much. Well this is the life of a rock star so I'll just have to get use to it. I texted Pete.
Baby💕: Love u c u in a month.
Petey🎩: Love u 2. C u soon. XOXO
Pattycakes🌌: Hope u have fun. Ali remember 2 enjoy it and not fuss over Pete and Bronx.
Al🌈: Thanks and I will.