Hashira Douma X Reader

Requested by fias_world_project2

It was you

(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

Author's note: credit's to fias_world_project2 for the idea (⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥

Author's note: modern technology is a thing but it's not very big.

"Please Shinobu" Douma was on his knees begging for her to go on a date with him but Shinobu never said yes because she hated him.

"Leave my sister alone, she already said no" if you didn't know Douma you would've thought he was pathetic and desperate, you sigh and walk towards them.

"Come on Douma, she said no" you pulled him by his collar, he tried getting out of your grasp but you were stronger than him.

"Please Shinobu, I love you" she looks in disgust and then flips him off, you couldn't blame her I mean if someone you hated came up to you and asked you out non-stop you probably would've done the same.

"Wait let me ask one more time, she'll say yes this time" you hit Douma on the head.

"Don't you get it, she already said no" he stopped trying to escape because he didn't want you hitting him again, you looked at Shinobu and her sister.

"I'm so sorry" you sigh out of exhaustion.

"I'm sorry" you look back, confused.

"Sorry for what?" You let go.

"For this" he tried kicking you but failed to do so, you grab his leg and rotate him.

"Douma you've already tried this move a hundred times, just give up" he tried getting up but couldn't since he hit the ground pretty hard. You roll your eyes and pick him up, it was a surprise that he became a hashira. If the master could see the way he acted then Douma most likely wouldn't be a hashira anymore.

"Time to get you home" you stretch out your legs and get in a running position.

🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️

You finally arrived home, you placed your keys in the small tray. You walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a little snack, while eating you thought of what Douma said.

"Please Shinobu, I love you" tears started rolling down your cheeks, ever since you've met Douma you're had a crush on him but he never seemed to notice. He was always running to Shinobu even though she made it clear that she didn't like him.

"What does he see in her?" You had nothing against Shinobu. I mean you and her got along well, but It's just that she was taking Douma away from you.

"Whatever" you ate the rest of your snack and went on to shower, you gathered your clean clothes and sat them next to the sink. You stripped naked and hopped into the shower, the feeling of hot water hitting your body felt nice, just what you needed after a long day.

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

After showing it was time to eat, you went to the fridge and looked around.

"Looks like I have to get groceries soon" you pulled out some bread, mayo, cheese, and ham. You made 2 sandwiches and ate away.

(If you don't want a sandwich then you can have something else that is easy to make, and if you add more toppings to your sandwich just add that)