Hashira Douma X Reader

Requested by fias_world_project2

It was you final pt

(⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠)

"Are you okay with me continuing?" you nod.

"Show me how sorry you are" Douma picked you up and pinned you against the wall.

"Mmm" he grips onto your thighs, he quickly moves down to your neck. You arched your back a bit as he started biting down.

"Ah~" he takes his fingers and rubs little circles on your thighs, sending shock waves to your pussy. He leaves your neck and straightens his back, he walks towards the couch and sits you down, he gets on his knees and spreads your legs.

"Am I doing good?" You nod.

"So far but you could do better" he nods and unbuckled your uniform's pants, he tossed them to the side. He pulled your underwear down to your knees, he sticks his tongue out and slowly slides himself in.

"Ah~" he took his hands and placed them on your waist, you rolled your hips a bit so Douma could find the right spot. This was the day you've been waiting for, so you wanted to take things slow. Douma's tongue was better than you imagined, it hit the right spots.

"Mmm~" your hands eventually made their way to his hair, you started tugging on it signaling to go faster. He picked up the pace, you felt yourself getting close.

"Ahh~" your legs started shaking, Douma slid his tongue out, your cum quickly running down your legs and onto the couch, he licked his lips and cleans you up. He gets off his knees and starts unbuckling his pants, then throws them off somewhere.

"Are you ready?" You nod, he lines himself up. His tip slowly stretched out your walls, the pain was unbelievable.

"AHH~" you held onto his back and scratched it, he hissed but loved it. Once it was fully inside he waited for your signal so he could continue. You looked down and saw his dick's imprint on your stomach, you waited a little before giving him an okay. He slid out half way but slammed back in.

"Ahh~" Douma groaned a bit but then started whimpering, he started taking the rest of your uniform and bra off then tossed it somewhere. You took this chance to do the same, you two were now completely naked.

"I-I'm sorry y-y/n" you couldn't reply since you were a moaning mess, you felt his dick start to twitch.

"Y/n~" his thrusts started to get sloppy.

"Y/N AHH~" his cum shot out, he pulled out and his cum spilled out. You looked down and saw the mess he made, he cleaned up after himself and laid back on top of you, he spread your legs again and stroked your clit with his fingers.

"Ahh~" he took his middle and ring finger and shoved them inside but not too deep since his nails were sharp, you arched your back and rolled your eyes.

"Ahh Douma~" he leaned down to your breast and started sucking them, with his tongue circling your buds and his finger in you was pure heaven, you felt yourself start to twitch.

"Douma I-" your cum squirted out, he pulled out and licked his fingers. After a couple minutes you were able to catch your breath, Douma got off of you.

"Wanna stay over?" He nods, you tried getting up but your legs weren't working.

"Oh let me help'' he picked you up bridal style and laid you down on the bed, you two laid down and cuddled each other.

"Y/n I'm sorry" you hummed, since you were slowly drifting off to sleep.

"I'm sorry"

🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨
Word count: 620
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨
Author's note: Do you forgive him? Anyways I hope fias_world_project2 enjoyed the story 🩷, anyways that's all love you 💕💕💕

Question: What were some childhood shows you used to watch?

Me: Dora the explorer, team umizoomi, Mr. Bean, fish hooks, Courage the cowardly dog, powerpuff girls, arthur, Kim possible, number jacks, bo on the go, Kerwhizz, mister maker, SpongeBob, super why!, Teletubbies, the backyardigans, fairly odd parents, pink panther, word world, Olivia, wow wow wubbzy, phineas and Ferb, Caillou, etc

Next: Kokushibo X Shy Reader

🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣