Kokushibo X Bratty Reader

Requested by TS4K1_Y4K10

Bratty

Trigger warning?: There's a bit of harsh language in this one.

〜⁠(⁠꒪⁠꒳⁠꒪⁠)⁠〜

"I~... I'm~...f-fuck~...sorry~" Kokushibo pulled out the remote and turned it up a level, you pulled on the rope causing it to tighten around your wrists, Kokushibo drew circles around your thighs with his finger tips.

"What are you sorry for?" You tried your best keeping up a straight face but the pleasure was too strong, you tugged on the ropes again hoping they would somehow break and you could cum without getting teased.

"I'm~...AH~" you closed your eyes getting ready to cum but Kokushibo wasn't having any of that, so he quickly pulled out the vibrator.

"Kokushibo please~" you whined trying to get him to at least let you cum once, but he doesn't say anything. Instead he leans close to your ear and whispers.

"Don't think whining's gonna help you out of this... Remember you did this to yourself...so now you're gonna suffer the consequence" he lowered himself to your stomach and started kissing it with passion. The mixture of sweat and saliva was scattered across your body, Kokushibo's hand slithered up and latched onto your breast. Circling it, softly pinching them.

"A~...ah~" oh the pleasure had you at the tip of its fingers, grasping, holding onto you.

"H-ha~" Kokushibo's tongue left a trail of saliva as he got closer to your breast, his dick was touching your thighs. If he just moved a little more to the right it would be enough to hump off it and cum.

"K-Kokushibo please~" he bites his lips trying to hold back but remembers that tonight was his night, he could edge you all night if he wanted. In fact he was tempted to but quickly backed off on the thought, maybe he'll do it next time you decide to be a brat.

"Maybe you shouldn't have been a brat" one of his hands slithered down to your wet clit. He drew circles around it making you wetter, if you weren't tied up you would be begging on your knees for mercy. And Kokushibo would be telling you to beg, beg for mercy, beg for him to let his dick touch you. But that wasn't the case, because of a silly mistake he was going to make sure you wouldn't do it again.

"A-~...ha~...please Kokushibo~...just~...fuck me~" he smirked.

"Sorry doll but...Brats like you don't get a say in when I stop, simply you just have to accept it~" his finger goes in deeper, you let out a loud and long moan. He was enjoying himself seeing how crazy you got if you didn't get to cum.

"Ah~" you couldn't help it anymore, you NEEDED to cum. It wasn't a want anymore it was a need, you tried your best to move so you could get more action with his finger but he quickly shut you down.

"Are you trying to get out of punishment fucking slut?" You shook your head.

"N-no I just-...AH~" He pulled his finger away and forced his dick inside you.

"Here since you're an inpatient whore~" he moved at an insane speed, you tried catching your breath but it was no use. Within a minute your knot was already forming, but Kokushibo was only getting started. He wasn't going to stop until he was satisfied, until you wouldn't be able to walk for the next month.

"Fuck~" your legs started to tremble like crazy, but nothing was coming out. Maybe your body wanted to torture you for a little, but you were ready to release. Kokushibo held onto your legs, gripping them to stabilize himself. You arched your back and rolled your eyes, Kokushibo looked back up and saw his pretty little doll all messed up for him, he felt pretty pleased.

"Koku-~" finally your body lets you cum, and god it felt amazing. Finally the build up was over, you were ready to be untied and cuddled up with Kokushibo for the rest of the night. But Kokushibo didn't stop, he kept pumping in and out.

"Kokushibo~...W-what are you d-~...doing?~" he smirked and slapped your thighs.

"D-don't think we're~...fuck~... stopping because~... you finished~" you held onto the ropes trying to stabilize yourself.

Tonight was going to be a long one.

~
Author's note:
So sorry this took a long time to come out, I was too lazy to finish it but here it is 🤩. Anyways happy Halloween for those who celebrate, see you next month 😘

Love you all 🩷