Muzan X Reader

Busy

Authors note: Doesn't follow manga/anime

I put my phone down and let out a long groan, it's been a couple of hours since I last saw Muzan. I was missing him dearly, and my phone wasn't doing a good job to keep me distracted. I got off the couch and walked near the office door, out of curiosity I pressed my ear against the door and listened.

"Yes of course, is that even a question?" I pulled away not wanting to eavesdrop in a boring conversation, I needed drama, suspense. Something that would turn my world upside down, I sigh and walked over to the couch and went back on my phone.

"What to do?" I scrolled through social media until I saw a post catch my attention, a big smirk creeps across my face. I left my phone on the couch and quietly made my way inside Muzan's office, he spins around to the sound of my footsteps. He pressed his finger against his lips telling me to be quiet, then he gives me a confused face. I sat on his lap and leaned against his neck, he comforts my back not giving me much attention.

"I think that's a great idea, the company will definitely benefit if we do that" I looked up waiting for him to do the same, but he doesn't. I leaned back and started kissing his neck, he was shocked at my sudden movement but kept talking on the phone, I took it a step further and started biting. Muzan lets out a groan but covers it with a cough, I slowly moved my hands down against his chest. Caressing his muscular figure, Muzan tried his best to stop himself from hanging up the phone and taking care of my needs.

"Y-yeah it might be a big investment b-but I think we can manage" I moved down a bit further and started unbuttoning his shirt, he doesn't do anything to stop me making it very clear that he wanted this as much as I did. So I left more bite marks around his chest along with a couple hickeys here and there, It didn't take long before I could feel the bulge between Muzan's legs. I felt proud knowing I had power over him, not long after the heat between my legs grew.

"M-mhm" I leaned backwards, backing myself away to admire my masterpiece. I took a mental picture before removing my shirt, Muzan's eyes widened at the sight of my breast. I took the straps of the bra and lowered them to my shoulders, I could see the color drain out of his face, turning into a pink. I licked my lips and purposely started moving around making my breasts collide against one other.

"I-I think that would be...mmm-great" I hopped off his lap and started taking off my jeans, Muzan watched carefully as I slowly stripped naked. His bulge only grew bigger, I went on my knees and unbuckled his buckle. Muzan's breath hitches as I slowly stripped his lower half, once I got to his boxers I stopped and picked up my clothes. He looks at me with a mixture of desperation and fear, I smirked and walked off leaving him in a boring meeting with an erection.

🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠
Authors note: Bro I just had to do my taxes 😭, and I am NOT happy 😡. I worked to hard for that money 😒 only for it to get taken away 🥲, whatever screw me I guess 😮‍💨. Anyways hope you guys had a better day then me 😒, I know this was a short chapter and you probably hate me for ending it but I think it was cool 🙂‍↔️ #go you ✊🏼

Love you all 😋😋😋