Douma X Reader

Douma X Reader

Requested by SunasS1utt

Wet

(⁠・⁠∀⁠・⁠)

"Come on y/n, It's just a little prank" you gave Douma a death glare, getting wet unwillingly wasn't a prank, It was just cruel.

"Yeah and me pushing you in the sun is also just a prank" Douma rolls his eyes, he puts his hands around your waist and pulls you closer to him.

"I love it when you get feisty" he started kissing your neck and pressed his crotch against your ass, you pulled away.

"You're not getting out of trouble this time" Douma whines as you pull away, he tried grabbing you again but you dogged him.

"I'll be back" you grabbed the doorknob and walked out.

"Wait y/n-" Douma tried chasing you but you shut the door on him, you sigh and begin walking. You weren't sure where you were going, you just let your legs walk.

🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
Douma's pov:

"Wait y/n-" she slams the door in my face, I decided it was best not to chase her even though I really wanted to. I sigh and walk to the bedroom, the first thing I saw was a picture of me and y/n. It was the day of our first date, I grabbed the photo and examined it, she looked so beautiful in it, the camera man did a fine job capturing it. I placed the photo down and stared at the wall full of our adventures, from our prom pictures to our wedding.

"All we need are kid pictures" once I finished admiring our pictures I headed to my office, I looked around the closet and pulled out a cork board full of pictures of y/n. Back when we were in high school I had a little obsession for y/n. I would stalk her on social media, threaten the boys who would even breathe the same air as her, I made sure that I was going to be her one and only. Sure I had to eliminate some competition but all's fair when it came to her, and to be honest I don't regret it, not one bit.

And plus we are living our best life so It was worth going through all that trouble, I put the board back in the closet and covered it up. I didn't want y/n to find this, not yet at least, I leave my office and walk to the bathroom. I didn't want to smell bad before y/n came back home, I pulled off my shirt and then my pants. I pulled the curtains back and turned the water on, I went into our closet and pulled out a towel.

"Or should I go with no towel?" I thought about it, It's not like it would hurt anyone.

"Maybe next time" I took the towel and went into the bathroom.

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
It's been 40 minutes since you left the house, and in those 40 minutes you were able to blow off some steam. You were still mad at Douma but not as mad.

"Wait, why was I mad at him?" you've been thinking about so many things you forgot why you were mad in the first place, you looked down and saw your shirt all wet.

"Oh shit" you've passed by many people, they probably thought you were weird for having a wet shirt, you started sprinting to the house. Good thing it was 5 minutes away.

"I can't believe I had a wet shirt this whole fucking time" you finally got to the house and slammed the door behind you, You went straight to the bedroom and dug around for a shirt. Once you found a shirt you took the wet one off, you heard the bathroom door open, It was Douma. His hair was wet, and his abs were very wet. Your eyes got lower and lower, down to his v-line.