The incident at the hotel

Third pov:
Everyone was doing their thing as usual at the hotel such as, gossip that is going around, and even joke telling. Cheesy was in his room doing something that was a secret to everyone, even his lover.

The object was a journal with bold letters on the cover saying, "Lustige Zeiten mit der Familie," which cheesy understood as he knew a lot of languages. He was placing a photo in there which had him and his uncle in a flower field with multiple flowers surrounding them. Cheesy looked at the photo one last time before closing the book to not remember that tragic night.
(FLASHBACK)

(Just a note to say that everyone is a human and not in their object form just to tell, but the reason i draw objects is because it is much easier to draw a version that exists already than a form that i have difficulty drawing)
Cheesy's pov:
I was on my uncle's shoulders as we walked through his flower field in his backyard. Uncle once told me that his ancestors had made this garden as a gift for future generations. I was impressed. There were a lot of flowers in the field! From spider lilies, to beautiful red roses all spread across the field.

My uncle saw me in a trance as the garden was all i was interested in. He soon jumped which snapped me out of the trance.

I yelled, "Onkel, wofür war das?"(Uncle, what was that for?). He smiled and replied, "Wir haben noch nicht einmal den besten Teil erreicht."(We haven't even gotten to the best part yet). I soon rested my arms on his fluffy red hair as we walked to the very end of the field and. O. M. G. IT WAS EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN THE FIELD ITSELF!!

My uncle saw my expression and asked, "Gefällt es dir?" (Do you like it?). OF COURSE I REPLIED WITH A YES!
(This is just a reference picture of the field, and just imagine every flower being in the field)

 OF COURSE I REPLIED WITH A YES! (This is just a reference picture of the field, and just imagine every flower being in the field)

(And this is the end of the field)

(I dont own the pictures as they belong to the original owner)??? Pov:I saw as the kid was taken off the man's shoulders and started to load up my sniper

??? Pov:
I saw as the kid was taken off the man's shoulders and started to load up my sniper. But I looked back and saw that the man took a picture with the kid with the flower field as the background and the two of them started to run around the field having a fun time, but I can't falter my mission to exterminate that man from the planet. The kid looked to be around the age of 5, while the man was around his 40's. No matter....
As soon as I saw the two fall down on a pile of flowers, I aimed my weapon to aim for the red haired guy's head.
I soon clicked the gun and.....
Third pov: