You're Kidding?

Harper POV

Im at the store with Mason and I can tell somethings up. "Hey M? You ok?", "Depends on how much longer we're here..". I know what that means. "Oh um ok I just have to grab one thing.".

5 minutes later

"Harper.. mmph how much longer???", "Come on lets go home just finished checking out.". When we got in the car he started fidgeting "Mason please hold it!". "I swear I'm trying! You know how hard this is for me!", "*sigh* Your right sorry.". Theres a pothole up ahead so I warn him. "Ah! Shit!". "What?! Did you have an accident?!", " No just lea- MMPH!" "SORRY SORRY!", I wasn't paying attention and had to smash the breaks. "Mmph- omg I might piss myself." "You're kidding, right?" "It's not my fault you hit the breaks so suddenly!".

2 minutes later

"We're here! Get out gogogogogo!", We run out the car like maniacs and we get to the doorstep. Ringing the doorbell since we didn't have keys. I look at Mason and he looks like a 4 year old doing the potty dance. I see an eye look through the peephole, widen, then unlock the door. Somebody opens it and Mason runs faster than I've ever seen him. Everybody's concerned, "What's wrong with Mason?", "Is he sick?", "You guys okay?". I hear Mason calling my name from the bathroom and I go in. I see something not surprising. He had an accident and is asking me to get his sweatpants. So I go in his drawer and get them. "Sorry this is all my fault! I should've been paying attention." I'm begging for forgiveness. I feel horrible. "What? Oh no its fine. Nothing abnormal at this point.". Guess he's right. Once we return Ethans laughing his ass off. I assume he was the one looking through the peephole.

[A/N lol this is so short]