Don't Get Cocky

Ethan POV 

Today is another lame ass day. Except for the bathrooms being repaired, how does one drop a remote in the toilet?! I swear the only people with sanity here are Lucas and I. We're watching TV and I look over to see Woody (Mason) with the most distorted ass face ever. What the hell's with hi- Ohhhhhh, shit. That's no good, I lean over and whisper to Harper whats going on. "Well what am I supposed to do? He'll be fine its only a hour and a half.", she knows damn well thats to long. I realize I should probably be 'nice' to him and help him out. I get up and make the excuse of 'I'm tired', once I walk past Mason I tap his shoulder and give him the 'come with me look'. He nods and makes the same excuse.

"Ethan? W-where are we going?" "To my room, c'mon.". Once we get there he loosens up a bit and slightly squeezes his legs together. "Cut the crap, I know you have to piss, why else would you be up here?" ""SoRrY for questioning the person who talks shit all day." "Look. Would you rather be in here where someone knows what's happening, or down there trying to play it off." "Right.. Sorry.".  Jeez I know I mean but I can still be nice sometimes. 

10 minutes later 

I'm on my phone minding my own business, when I hear something. I look over and see Mason, he looks like he's dying. "Woah- H-hey! Mason?!", he starts crying and I slowly walk over to him. He sounds in pain, sounds as in he's saying every curse word in existence. He definitely was way over his limit and I can't believe what I'm about to do. I sit down next to him and gently put him in my arms. "Stop crying.. It's fcking annoying." "Look if you have to go that bad then maybe jus-" "No!" ... "Sorry...". It's fine but of course I'm not telling him that. "Mason. You're in my room, crying like a lil bitch because you have to piss.". 

A loud sob comes from him but I muffle it with my shirt. "Oi! Quit it!", I kinda feel bad so I quit my blabbering. Muffled 'ows' and groans are being repeated rapidly. Then my phone rings, fuckkkk, it's Harper. I pick up the phone and go to the opposite side of the room. "Hello?" "What." "Oh- um is Mason sleep? If he's sleep then we have nothing to worry about." "Lemme check.". I fake a quick walk to Mason's room and walk back. "Yeah, like a fucking baby." "Alright then!", immediately I hang up. I try so hard to tolerate people. He was indeed not sleep, in fact, he was wide awake. When I sit back by Mason I notice a wet patch on his sweatpants. I let out a big sigh as I realize I'm gonna need to use brute force for this. I pull him in my lap and remove his hands. He immediately started complaining, "Woody stop! I'm trying to help you.". I give his stomach a light push and he starts to pee himself. It's all over me and my fucking bed, but I'll let it slide this time.

Once he's finished he basically lunges on me and starts crying in my shirt. I feel sorta bad but sorta not bad. But anyways I move us to the floor. And a couple minutes later he falls asleep after crying. I feel like I have to stay so I just hold him while being on my  phone.

20 minutes later

"Oh My God.", that- that wasn't me. I look up to see Charlotte in the doorway, who was now running because she took a picture. I had no energy to chase her, nor did I care. I look down at the boy underneath me and a smile creeps up on me. "No- wtf Ethan you have a boyfriend." I say to my self. I feel him stirring and soon a face is looking up at me. "Oh- .. hi..?", "Yeah, no, I need to shower, go use ur own." "Did you really just- help me?" "Don't get cocky bonehead, it was one time.". And I have a boyfriend, pull yourself together Ethan this is the man you hate. 

right..?

A/N

Is it 4 am? Yes. Do I care? No. Also yeah that ending is something exciting 🤩. [I know yall are fucking tired of me 😭]

Word Count : 748 including A/N