The Day I Almost Died (Part 3)

**we are still in Niall's flashback**

I quickly grab the relic and start to leave, until I hear a static from the walkie-talkie.

*bbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
Liam: N-N-IA-IALL-LL

Liam said as the walkie-talkie was breaking up

Liam: YO-UU NE-ED T-T-O L-E-A-VEE *STATIC

Niall: I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

Liam: *STATIC* FIRE!

I suddenly hear a loud boom and feel that the room is becoming warmer by each second. I needed to escape, and fast. I unlock the door that I was hiding in and see that the hallway was up in flames. I run past the fire and into the small vent. As I begin to crawl towards the other vent I feel the temperature rising.

I make it out of the vent and see that all of the Red Bows members have left the area. I quickly run to the stairs, hoping that I can escape.

I reach the stairs but I could only move upwards towards the rooftop (floor 15). I begin to climb the fleet of stairs as I make my way through the hazardous and dangerous stairs. I see the door to the rooftop and rush to it. 

I am now free from the dangerous fire, but I need to find a way to escape. I pull up my walkie-talkie and begin to speak:

Niall: I'm on the rooftop, send over someone!

Henry: W-e wi-ll -tr-y to!

The walkie-talkie was still malfunctioning but you felt safe.

Niall: How long will help take?

Henry: It w-i-ll ta-ke 

*BAM*

The walkie-talkie that I held in my hand was destroyed by a bullet. I turn around and see Zach. He pointed a gun at me as he slowly approached.

Zach: Tell me where the relic is, and you won't die.

Niall: NEVER! *pulls out gun*

Zach grins and begins to laugh

Zach: You really think that a gun scares me? I am more powerful then you and the Red Bows will hunt you and y/n (reader) down. You will never live a normal life. And besides, *with a taunting voice* I will make your life a living hell!

Niall: I will never EVER tell where the relic.

Suddenly the gun I held was shot and blown away from my hand. Zach rushed towards me and held me by my neck. I gasp for air and struggled to fight back. 

Zach: If you won't tell me about the relic, guess you'll have to die MUWAHAAHAHA

Zach takes the bag that carried the relic and laughs. He walks closer to the edge of the rooftop and with a grin he says

Zach: Any last words? 

In an instant I remember what Liam had told me about the relic. And make a wish,

Niall: I wish to fly..

Zach lets go of me and I fall.

I begin to fall, until I see that I am starting to float upwards. I come back face to face with Zach. He has a terrified look and begins to run. I tackle him down and retrieve the bag and relic.

Zach: I SHOULD OF WISHED SOMETHING! 

He yells angrily

Niall: Zach you will be locked up forever. 

Zach: Too bad that won't be the case

Zach pulls out a secret bomb and begins to mock me

Zach: They say death is the ultimate peace...

Niall: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

*BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM*
Zach throws the bomb and it explodes. It causes the whole building to rumble and begins to collapse.

I hold onto everything and fly out of there. I observe the chaos and see the sight of the collapsed building, that is now in ruins. 

I spot the helicopters hovering over and see all of the saved people inside of them. Harry and Liam spot me and looked shocked to me flying. 

But the mission was complete. The relic was saved and safely destroyed and the Red Bows seem to have disbanded. 

Yet I never thought that Zach would have survive and regroup the Red Bows into something even more sinister and evil.

I will always remember that day as...

The day I almost died

*PLEASE NOTE: ANY PICTURES OR VIDEOS USED ARE NOT MINE AND ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO THE OWNER AND NOT ME*