NIALL CAN FLY?????

When you awoke from your nap it was already dark out and it was really windy outside. You turn, only to see that the other side of the bed is empty. "Niall must of gone to work again" you say out softly to yourself. *CRASH* All of a sudden you hear a big crash in the kitchen. You jump out of bed and rush to the kitchen. Was it a burglar? Is it your ex-fiance, Zach, who keeps calling you even after you change the number several times? JUST WHO WAS IT!!!! You  enter the kitchen only to find out it was Niall sitting on the floor, but something was off...

Y/N: "Niall... are you alright?"

Niall: "I- I-"

Y/N: "Niall, you can trust me"

You move closer to him until you realize... it was too late.

Niall: " I didn't mean to, I swear, I am sorry"

He was covered in a thick, red goo and there were glass shards all over the place.

"Oh Niall" You say to him as you hug him tightly "Be careful next time, you could of gotten hurt"

The thick red goo and the glass shards were from a jar full of strawberry jam. You had bought it recently to make Niall his favorite desert, a strawberry pie.  Niall stands up and *CRASH* *BANG* all of a sudden a strong gust of wind breaks open the kitchen doors. You close your eyes due to the intensity of the wind and stand there shivering due to the cold. You shout,

Y/N: "Niall!? Are you alrigh- "

You open your eyes just to see him being lifted up by the wind. He looks so magically and beautiful up in the air. Best of all, Niall was flying, just like an angel. 

Y/N: " YOU ARE FLYING NIALL!!!"

Niall: "It feels amazing y/n!"

Niall holds out his hand and looks you in the eye. You grab his hand and you start to fly too.

Y/N: "Niall... I am a bit scared"

Niall: "Just hold on, I won't let go of you no matter what"

You believe him and go flying out of the house through the ceiling. Although you made a large gap on the roof and ceiling, you felt nothing and nether did Niall. You both went soaring out of the city and saw the lights slowly fade away. You and Niall leave the city and decided to watch the stars and moon before the sunrise came. You both sit far from the city and under an old oak tree. 

Niall: "It's really pretty isn't it?"

Y/N: "It is."

Niall: "However you are the most beautiful out of everything..." 

You blush. 

Y/N: "Niall, you are so sweet."

Both of you giggle and watch the stars and moon. Slowly your eyelids begin to grow heavy and you fall begin to grow tried.

Niall: "y/n I love you"

Y/N: "I love you too " 

You rest your head against his and the both of you fall asleep under an old oak tree with the stars above twinkling.

*PLEASE NOTE: ANY PICTURES OR VIDEOS USED ARE NOT MINE AND ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO THE OWNER AND NOT ME*