Chapter 13; Returning home

Klarion's POV
I woke up cuddled up to Blaire..... That's such a beautiful name, why isn't more common?

Blaire shifted, and snuggled into my side causing me to wrap my arms around their slightly tighter. I pressed my lips to the top of their head and played with the strawberry blonde locks. They hummed in their sleep, and drowsily raised their head up to look at me causing my heart to swell up with affection for them.

Their mix match eyes reminded me of sapphires and emeralds. Their skin had a honeyed look to it reminding me of a pale gold and their hair was like fire. They made me think of dragon treasure, so rare, so beautiful, and so valuable.

Their sweet look towards me, caused me to stroke their cheek and affectionately whisper "Good morning my treasure... how did you sleep?" Blaire smiled sleepily and said "Fine...your treasure?" They looked at me in confusion causing me to flush and say "Well, yes....you are my amor anima, after all..."

They tilted their head and looked up at me in confusion "Your what?" My face flushed as I let slip the secret that I've been keeping from them. Teekl suddenly jumped onto the bed and hissed out "Stop beating around the bush and tell the the truth already! They have a right to know!"

I hesitated and gulped before saying "You...you're my amor anima which is....my soulmate" Blaire looked up at me stunned before pulling away from me and sitting up "W... what?" They asked causing me to stammer an explanation out.

His my past, I've waited for 2,000 years for them, and my downward spiral into insanity before confessing to leaving the light for them.

I finished it off with "I know that you love another, and I don't expect you to leave them for me, but please know that I do love and care for you and I always will" I tearfully sighed as I realized what a mistake I've made "I'll take you home now" I reached out prepared to zap them into Gotham only for them to grab my hand and say "Wait!"

Before I could blink they pulled me down and kissed me passionately, stunning me for a moment before kissing back and laying them down on the bed with me hovering over them. I felt them lick my bottom lip causing me to gasp and open my mouth, but before I could part from them they pulled me closer and snaked their tongue into my mouth and wrestled it with my own.

I was practically drowning in them; their soft warm skin, their taste of sugar and strawberries, their coconut milk smell, and their sweet soft moans and sighs into the kiss.

I reluctantly pulled away for air and looked down to see them panting with kiss swollen lips and hair fanning around them in a halo. They looked like a godly creature just begging me to worship them and only them.

I ran my thumb along their bottom lip and ask "But what about your lover?" Making them chuckle and say "I don't have one, I traded my freedom for my family. My father and brothers, and my friends" I stared down at them in shock before they leaned up and pecked my lips "Let's eat breakfast and then I'll introduce you to them... we can start over."

I nodded, liking that idea and snapped my fingers causing strawberry crepes to appear.

~~~meanwhile~~~Damian's POVI punched another villain that attempted to attack Gotham instantly knocking him out and busting a few teeth out

~~~meanwhile~~~
Damian's POV
I punched another villain that attempted to attack Gotham instantly knocking him out and busting a few teeth out.

But I didn't care, Blaire was gone, and I couldn't save them. What's the point of being a hero if you can't save the people you love?

Blaire had been gone a week, and the family was beside themselves.

Dick had stopped dressing up as Nightwing and buried himself in his day job.

Tim and Father spent all their time in the Batcave searching for Blaire, Klarion, or the light but got nothing.

Barbra would help them but after awhile she'd retire to her room where she'd clutch a phot of Blaire and I and sob.

Jason acted like me and beat up anyone and everyone.

Cassie and Stephanie didn't talk to anyone and withdrew themselves entirely from us. They both seemed depressed by their younger siblings departure.

Alfred had become quiet as well, but I'd catch him sitting in Blaire's room and clutching their security blanket while crying.

Jon was the only one who still stuck around me, as everyone else was giving me space. Jon was currently hovering nearby about to step in when a portal opened.

Out stepped Klarion....and Blaire!

Without thinking I ran towards them and embraced them. They hugged me back and cried out "D!" I squeezed them tighter and Jon flew over to hug them as well. I remembered that Klarion was here and went to turn on him only for Blaire to stop me and get in between us.

"I'm calling a family meeting...with Klarion."