The arrival

The Cullen's are sitting in the living room when Alice had a vision about these really Beautiful twins and a really dull brunette with even duller brown eyes, the twins were beautiful blondes with sparkling blue eyes with a hint of gray in them and beautiful pale skin with freckles and beautiful pink lips, after the vision , Edward asked who are they . Alice said I think that's our mate , mates but don't we already have our mates ,asked jasper, wait do you mean like all 7 of us are mates to them ,asked Emmett. Yes but it's very rare for a whole coven to be mated to the same people ,said Carlisle. Are the human ,asked Rosalie.why does it matter if there human or not we should love them regardless of if the are human or not . said Edward. Well I for one am excited to meet them . said Esme .  It doesn't matter we will all love them just as the are just like how you would love each other just the same or how you would love your mate or how your mate would love you  just as much. Said Carlisle. I agree we should treat our mates the same way we would each other wether there human or not. Esme said. Do you know when we will meet them or what there like personality or what they like or what they look like or what they're names are, said Emmett. They have blonde hair , there twin's boy and girl , they have beautiful blue - gray eyes , and beautiful pink lips and we will meet them  next week at the will be moving here with there older sister the will be moving with there dad the alongside there sister will start next week.