The first day of school

Monday morning came fast and me and my brother woke up before Bella and dad and got dressed for school and made breakfast for dad and Bella after we were done dad came down ready for work, did you make breakfast for everyone , dad asked a few minutes later Bella came down stairs and took one look at the breakfast and said I'm not eating that crap, said Bella. Well then you can make food for yourself , said  dad , all right Bella remember you have to take Scarlett and cooper with you, why do I have to take the freaks with me to school why can't they walk to school I don't want to be seen with them . I don't care if you don't want to take them to school your going to because your not going to continue treating them like how you are your mom use to your going to treat them with respect and like there human. dad said. But I don't want to be seen with them when they act like freaks ! said Bella. You mean there little space the use to escape the memories of what you and Renee put them though! dad said . Yes that it's weird and unnatural . Bella said. Whatever Scarlett, cooper go grab your bags I'll take you to school today, Bella just go you've angered me enough today. dad said. Whatever, Bella said as she stormed off mad that she actually got in trouble for calling her siblings freaks. Dad I'm sorry for making you late for work . Scarlett said.  What baby girl you didn't make me late for work Bella is the one making me late for work so don't start thinking that you are the reason that I'm late for work, ok we will try not to think that stuff anymore but you know with what Renee and Bella did to us.said cooper. Ok we're here have a good day love you guys. said dad. When we got inside we seen Bella talking to some guy that looked very uncomfortable and so me and cooper went up to him, hi I'm Scarlett swan what is your name. said Scarlett. Oh me I'm Eric Yorkie and what is your name. He said pointing at cooper .  I'm cooper swan.  said cooper. Do you guys by any chance need someone to take you to the office. said Eric . No  thank you . said Bella.  Oh I was actually asking Scarlett and cooper. said Eric. Whatever. Bella said storming off. Is she even going the right way . asked cooper. no it's actually this way. Eric said. leading the way to the office.

After we got our schedule's we realized that we have every class but one together  that being 8pd but after that we have every class together  but we do have lunch with Bella though but that is ok because after thankfully we don't have to deal wit...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After we got our schedule's we realized that we have every class but one together  that being 8pd but after that we have every class together  but we do have lunch with Bella though but that is ok because after thankfully we don't have to deal with her anymore for the rest of the day until we get home but until then we don't have to deal with her all day.