3

Buzz ! Buzz !

My phone vibrated for the 50000th time tonight. I opened my phone to see it's no one other than Asia, begging for forgiveness.

Dumbass Bitch 🚫 :                                             
i'm sorry
please answer
i will never take ya friendship for granted again.
please forgive me
i should've been honest
                            seen @ 12:36 am

After I looked at the message, I immediately blocked her on all social media platforms. Can't do this toxic friendship shit no more man.

Puts my phone back on the charger, going back to sleep.

                            7:49 Am

Ehn ! Ehn !

Hit the snooze button on my phone rolling back over. Before I could close my eyes again, I hear 'Ding!'  indicating someone had texted me.

Automatically assuming it's Asia, I grabbed my phone off the charger ready to fuss. I unlock it to see what was said but it wasn't Asia, it was Ky'moni.

  from @ prettygurlmonii:
why haven't you been at school ? ☹️
                                                                       : me
                               been going thru sum, mb
pgm :
it's cool, I understand. miss your face tho ☹️
                                                                      : me
                     slide thru, need to vent abt sum 💔
pgm:
gimme ya number and share ya lo. be there on 30 💕

      * hearts message * seen @ 7:56 am

I saved her number and sent my lo. I got up and brushed my teeth as well as washed my face. Can't have stinky breath and dirty face while venting..

I heard my doorbell, so I hurried, put some sweatpants on and opened the door.

"wassup girl, glad you came" gave her a side hug as i let her into my house.

" hey, i brought some snacks if you don't mind" she hugged me back, and took the bags into the kitchen.

" i don't mind at all, thank you" I smiled at her, appreciating her thought.

"ok so, we talking out here or your bed ?" she looked up at me curiously.

"um, we can go in my room. no i'm not on no funny shit. it's just the only tv i have for right now is in my room" i shrugged

"i wasn't saying it like that. i know you not like that but come on" she grabbed a few of the snacks with my hand, and lead me to my bed room.

"ok sit, what happened" she sat on my bed and opened the hot cheetos. I took some and got comfortable to speak.

" my ex girl bestfriend, has sabotaged every relationship i tried to be in because of something that happened 3 years ago" I sighed heavily. She looked at confused.

"ok... what happened ?" she ate more of the chips awaiting my answer

I sighed

"We had gotten really drunk at this party, so drunk that things got sexual and she ended up giving me head" I wiped my hands down my face to keep from getting mad.