4

lil baby 💕:
you coming to see me tdy ?
: me
not tdy mama but i got sumn 4 u

lil baby 💕:
ouu what you got for me ? 🫣
: me
it's a surprise mama shhh
lil baby 💕:
ok i guess, i miss you ☹️
: me
you was w me all week
lil baby 💕:
so ?
: me
you right. i'ma make it up to u
*hearts message* seen @ 1:37 pm

"Now she has an attitude" I sigh, putting my shoes on.

I really had errands to run today. Little did she know I already did them. Now, I was going to get some food and surprise her with my prescence. It's been a week since we seen each other. I been busy.

I drove to Walmart to get the good roses for $19.99. Then went to her favorite restaurant (Olive Garden) to get her the chicken alfredo, extra alfredo sauce, add shrimp. The same thing for myself.

Carefully putting the stuff in the car. I called her to start an argument so she wouldn't think I was gon see her today.

"Hello" she sounded so cute

"Not gon be able to surprise you today mama. Something came up." I felt so bad

"What you mean something came up ? Another bitch ?" She sounded like she had her hand on her hip. Tried not to laugh.

"No, but it's business mama. I thought you understand" I tried not to chuckle, almost blew my cover.

"I do, but you promised me" She whined. She sounds so cute.

"I'm sorry mama, but i gotta go" I blew her kisses and hung up. I know, simp shit.

I pulled up at the end of the her driveway so she wouldn't know it was my car. Got out and rung the doorbell.

I missed my shorty. Nah, we ain't official or nothing but I can't lie, I'm feeling her. She down to earth and real asf. Plus she's beautiful and her personality is pretty as hell dawg.

She opened the door, looked at me and closed it right back.

I laughed

"Come on Moni, open the door. I'm here ain't I" I shouted, my arms are getting tired.

She opened the door teary eyed, with a pout on her face. My heart broke a lil. I didn't mean to make her cry.

I put the stuff down on the table, and picked her up by her waist. She wrapped her legs around my waist and hid her face in my neck.

"I'm sorry Moni. I didn't mean to make you cry. I just wanted you to be surprised" I pouted tryna get her to lift her head up.

"I'm not crying because I'm upset. I'm crying because I didn't expect to see you. But you surprising made my heart smile. It let's me know you actually care about me" She sniffled wiping her eyes.

She lifted her face. It was puffy and lil red. She had this cute lil pout on her face. I kissed all over her face while she blushed.

"Of course I care about you. You were there for me when you didn't have to be" I smiled looking down at her.

She got down off me, and went over to the roses. She smelled them and looked at me with an expression I couldn't read. Couldn't tell if it was lust or appreciation.

"Come here" I walked over to her, putting my hand on her waist.

" You like them ?" 

She nodded and wrapped her around my neck, bringing my head down towards hers. She kissed my lips and whispered 'thank you'
against them.

I leaned up shocked. 'She Just KISSED ME !!'

I took my shirt off placing it on the back of her couch sitting down. She watched my every move lustfully.

"Come on, sit down so we can eat and watch this movie mama" She looked at me for a minute before grabbing the food and sitting under me.

"I wanna watch The Spirit" She said handing me the remote to out it on.

"What's that ?" I found the movie on hbo max and put it on for us while she opened our food.

"It's about this dead cop who comes back as super hero called 'The Spirit'" She said and she fed me some of her food.

"I got my own plate baby, gon head and eat yours" I grabbed my food from beside her. I noticed she was staring at me.

"What's wrong ?" I was confused

"Baby ?" She looked so innocent

" I mean yeah. Ain't we working towards a relationship ?" I looked at her as I ate a fork full of shrimp and chicken.

"Well yeah, but I just didn't expect you to actually stick with it" She blushed

"Why wouldn't I ?" I asked

"Because most people never do. They usually want me because I'm pretty and nurturing. Not because they actually like me" She looked hurt as she spoke.

"Well, that's not me. I done fell for you because your the only girl who has ever shown that they genuinely care me for me. No matter how short the time that we've known eachother is. That made me feel good and I want to be that for you" I spoke and she looked at me like she wanted to have my babies.

I laughed out of nervousness

"Why you looking at me like that" I smiled

"You make me wanna give you my body so bad. But I know it's not good to start off a relationship with sex. So I gotta wait" She explained

I leant over and pecked her lips. Then licked her bottom lip and sucked on it.

"I'm willing to wait until your ready. I want your mind, body and soul wholeheartedly. You make want to give you thw most purest version of myself. And that's what I want from you" I pecked her lips again

"Whew chile, this gon be hard as fuck" She lightly chuckled.

By the time the movie was over, we had finished our food and she had fallen asleep under me. I picked her up and carried her in the direction toward her room.

"Ya room back here baby ?" I pecked her lips repeatedly to wake her up. She kissed back the last two times. She was woke.

" Yes, straight back" She laid her head back in my neck.

I layed her down and got comfortable beside her. Turned on Spongebob and watched until I fell asleep.

Can't Wait To Spend More Time w/ Her!

———————————————————-(444)
Thoughts on Ashton ???

Ky'moni ???

Their relationship???

lmk sumn gang ❤️