12

"Ashton!" Ky'moni called my name for the 5th time in 10 minutes. I was tired.

"I'm coming baby" I walked into the bathroom where she was. She was in the mirror, doing her hair and make up. I'm taking her to meet my family and dinner. I know this is the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with.

"What you need mama ?" I pecked her cheek, waiting for her answer. She's so beautiful.

"Can you pack a bag for me please ? Put 3 waters, a few snacks, an extra outfit and some panties. Along with my sneakers and some socks. You know my feet swell up, so I want some other shoes besides those heels on. Please baby" She fluttered her eyes at me smiling.

"Ofc baby I got you." I went and packed everything she asked me to. By the time I was finished, she was done getting ready and all I had to do was put my shoes on.

Soon enough we was out the door and on our way to my parents house. Her leg was shaking and she was flustered so I could tell she was nervous.

"Don't be nervous baby, they'll love you." I grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it.

"Do they know about me ? Do they know I'm not Asia ?" She looked on the verge of tears depending on my answer.

"Yes, they know about you and they know your not Asia. Moms definitely hated Asia. They just don't know your pregnant baby."

She sighed, looking more relaxed and the rest of the car ride was smooth. I turned on some SZA for her and let her screech as loud as she pleased.

We pulled up to my parents house and my father was standing outside the door.

I helped Ky'moni out the car and grabbed the bag out the backseat. We walked uo the porch to greet my father.

"What's good Pops, this is my girlfriend Ky'moni. Ky'moni this is my father Kevin."

She gave a shy hello and shook his hand.

"Hey son, and it's nice to meet you Ky'moni. Call me Dad. It's so nice to have you apart of this family sweetheart." He led her into the house and I followed behind them.

My mother was in the kitchen, cooking whatever on the stove.

"Kevin honey, who is it ?" She spoke as she turned the stove off.

"It's our youngest son and his lovely girlfriend." My father spoke proudly.

My mother turned around and smiled.

"Hey baby" She walked over to me and gave me a hug. She turned to Ky'moni and Ky'moni waved shyly. My mother smiled at her and brung Ky'moni into her warm embrace. Mom pulled back and gave Ky'moni a confused look, still smiling.

"It's nice to meet you honey. I'm so glad that you aren't Asia. I hate that fast ass girl. Your so pretty and I can tell you keep that idiot of a son I have in check." They both laughed while I mugged them.

After introductions were made and all that good stuff, Ky'moni and I sat on the couch, her cuddle up into me.

"Is anymore of your family coming over baby ?" She asked playing with my bottom lip.

"I think my brothers and their wives, a few aunts and uncles. It's not a big family dinner tho baby" I kissed her nose and rubbed her butt some.

"Ok baby" She got comfortable under me and started dosing off. I watched youtube on my phone as she slept. My mother walked past us eyeing us both, shooting me a confused look. I mouth tired to her and she nodded her head walking away.