9

For the past month Ky'moni been kinda cranky and just not feeling up to it these days. I also learned that she was meaner than she let off and has been hurting my feelings more than usual.

But today I'm going to take her out to dinner in hopes to make her feel better. She been putting so much stress on her body because she works 12 hour shifts. So I'ma give her a relaxing day and the fuck that body up tonight.

I walk over to her and kiss her on her cheek lightly to wake her up. I kiss her until she stirs around a lil bit. Getting lost in showing her affection, I feel her put her hand on my cheek and kiss my lips. She's awake.

"Goodmorning baby" She spoke to me, staring back at me with those pretty hazel eyes.

"Morning baby, you hungry ?" I rub her thigh and occasionally grab at her butt. She makes me so horny.

"Yes,  I would like pancakes, scrambled eggs w cheese, 4 sausages and 2 bacons" She said and smiled at me innocently knowing I wasn't going to tell her no.

"Ok my love, get freshened up and I'm gonna go cook for you" I kissed her reassuring that I love her. The kiss started to get a little heated and I felt myself being turned on. She had both hands wrapped around my stomach, biting my lips as we kiss.

I pulled away first because I was hard. I pecked her lips twice before pulling back. She
was biting her lip staring up at me, making me weak. Then she whispered to me.

"I love you so much, I wanna have your baby" She smiled at me, searching my eyes for excitement. I kissed her forehead.

" I love you too, and if you wanna have my baby, we gotta get married."  I wrapped my arm around her waist, resting my hand on ber ass.

She looked at me kinda crazy then her expression saddened as she played with my necklace.

" So if I don't have your baby, your not gonna marry me ?" She looked up at me with a pout, her eyes misty. I looked at her, rubbing her butt because I know she loves booty rubs to calm her down.

"No, that's not how I meant it bae. I want to marry you regardless but if you gonna have baby right now, we gon have to get married sooner, you understand" I kissed under her jaw.

She smiled at me

"Yes I understand now, Thank you for explaining" She kissed my cheek then  pushed me out the room to cook while she went to the bathroom to do her hygiene routine.

40 minutes later>>>>>>

I walk upstairs with her plate and drink, but see she still hasn't come out the bathroom. I knock on the door, but tried to open it and it's locked.

"You ok in there baby ?" I asked concerned. She's never done this before.

"Yes I'm ok" She sounded happy.

"Alright" I laid in bed prepping my food so I can eat it. She came out the bathroom minutes later, looking like she had a glow.

She kissed me then dug into her food. She looked over at me when she was finished and said thank you.

"Baby can you-" My phone started ringing it was my brother. So I answered.

"Wassup Rome ?" I spoke into the phone. We had a brief conversation about mom before we hung up. That's my brother tho.

" As I was saying, Baby can you run some errands for me ?" She asked me, so innocently.

"Yea baby sure" Next thing I know, the message was sent and I was being pushed out the door to do errands.