Info

This story is a female love interest so yea 🧍‍♀️

Y/n is a 15 year old girl who lives in Brooklyn New York City she was bitten when she was 13 pretty brave for a 13 year old to save a kid instead of saving her own life but who am I to judge🤷🏻‍♀️ anyways she has been Brooklyns only spider woman well at-least thats what she thought.

Y/n likes to bake watch scary movies and especially listen to music she lives with her mom in a apartment her dad died when she was 14

Hobie brown a 16 year old known as spider punk he's probably the most careless person y/n has ever met I'm not sure what Hobies cannon event was so lets just say his best friend died so he was left to live with his mom she soon turned into alcoholic and wasn't around much. Hobie liked to play his guitar at night just to annoy people once again he probably is the most careless person y/n has met.

Miguel O'Hara he is spider man 2099 he's very stubborn with everyone if something gets messed up he'll get angrier then before. He also lost his whole universe which is a big deal for why he wants everything in order he couldn't stand it happening again he especially didn't want it happening to anyone else's universe.

Miles morales a 16 year old boy who is a friend of y/n there's not much to say about him just he's pretty chill like to draw and sometimes they hangout on top of buildings to calm themselves.

Gwen Stacy she's also a friend of y/n she likes to talk to her about stuff sometimes she visits her in her room at the spider base thing (I forgot what it's called) they would always hang out together talk about boys, shows and tricks they can do. her love intrest is also morales by the way

Pavitr Prabhakar he was basically y/n's best friend they could talk about anything and not even get embarrassed he felt like a brother to her and she felt like a sister to him.

That's all for the info I didn't really know what to put for it while also trying not to spoil it
Can we take a moment of silence real quick tho to appreciate how good looking this man is😭

That's all for the info I didn't really know what to put for it while also trying not to spoil it Can we take a moment of silence real quick tho to appreciate how good looking this man is😭

Making me blush😽🤭