Chapter 13- Dream

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR 2 DAYS😭

                                        Dream                                         July 4Tw:Blood,Bone breaking,killing,gun,throwing up,choking

Dream
July 4
Tw:Blood,Bone breaking,killing,gun,throwing up,choking

Y/n's pov:

I wake up in a dark room looking around I notice I'm in a......cage?
The lights then turn on I see Gwen,Hobie,Pavitr and Miles tied up?
What's happening where are we how do I get out this cage!

I see the prowler walk towards the cage and crouch down to see me "Hello y/n" he says to me "Where are we why did you take us!" He doesn't respond he walks towards Gwen since she's on the right hand side with miles next to her and next to him is Pavitr and at the end of line is Hobie "Who should I kill first y/n?" He ask me. My eyes start to get watery in fear "I guess the silence means I should kill Gwen first." He says "NO PLEASE DON-" I get cut off by screaming coming from Gwen. I start to see blood rushing out of her stomach as she dangles from the ceiling looking down with her arms still in the air from the chains I look away not wanting to see my now dead friend....

"Time to kill her little boyfriend too" prowler says so I then look up while Pav looks at miles (By the way they all have their suits on but their mask is off) and Hobie begging prowler not to kill him. The prowler then puts his hands around Miles neck choking him while miles tries to wiggle the prowlers hands off as I see him trying to get away he stops trying and his face falls to the ground soon the prowler lets go and I see miles neck dripping blood from claw marks I start to cry wanting my friends back if only they didn't come back for me...

I hear Pavitr trying to beg the prowler not to kill him soon he try's to kick the prowler but he catches his leg. I hear a crack and screaming from Pav I look at him and see his bone popping out from his leg also blood dripping down I can't stand the sight of it so I look away and throw up next to me making me go to the right side of the cage.

Instead of using his hands to kill Pav he takes out a gun.."So y/n where should I shoot him?....his heart or his stomach maybe his head." Prowler says looking at me. I can hear the cry's from Pav he's such a sweet person he doesn't deserve to die like this and have this pain. Soon the prowler raised the gun too Pavs forehead "Please..don't do this." I hear Pav say before I head a loud boom then the crying stops I hear prowler go to Hobie "Should we now kill you're lover boy." He says "Please not him!" I say begging I can't lose him I love him he cares for me I can't lose him. "I'm sorry y/n please wake up" Hobie says to me but what does he mean by that? Then the prowler takes his claws out and slits Hobie's throat "No!" I scream tears falling out my eyes while I look at all my dead friends. Soon the prowler crouches down pointing the gun at me threw the cage and on to my forehead "Wake up y/n" he says before shooting me making everything....go....black.

"Y/n wake up!" Who's saying that?.... "It's 5 in the morning!!" I can't see much my vision is kinda blurry "WAKE.UP"

I finally sit up fast my breathing becomes fast what had happened?..... oh.. it was just a dream I look to my left and see Hobie standing next to my bed. "Are you okay I could hear you breathing hard!?" "Yea I'm okay it was just a bad dream that's all" I tell him with a smile. I start to get comfortable in bed but then I hear Hobie get in the bed to!?

"What are you doing?" I say turning to him "I'm staying next to you so you won't be scared!" "That's weird of you.." "Just shut up and go to sleep" he tells me.

I was almost fast asleep but then I feel a arm on my stomach making me feel something in my stomach. I try to ignore it and close my eyes

                             Word count:739

I have to go to Galveston at 7am today it's currently 2:43 am I have to charge my phone and headphones goodnight yall😜

I also don't even want to go to Galveston but I'm forced to🧍‍♀️