Chapter 8- break in part 2

Break in-part 2                                    June 24                                   1:02 am

                              Break in-part 2
                                    June 24
1:02 am

Tw:Blood?,killing,kidnapping

Authors note: This chapter about be crazyyy😪

3rd person•

Y/n and Hobie are in there room getting ready to go to sleep. Once there both ready for bed they go to sleep

With prowler•(still 3rd person)

Prowler opens a portal to the spider base. Once he walks threw all he see's is darkness. he walks around the base looking at doors and the names on them they seem like dorms he thinks since he see's names on the door Gwen Stacy he see's on the door as he passed by walking past them. He see's one of the dorms blinds lifted up a little bit so he crouched down to look inside. He see's Hobie sleeping he looks at the other bed and see the spider women in his dimensions suit. He looks at her face and takes a picture and continues walking around while he takes pictures of stuff around the base finding every hallway and room.

The prowler leaves threw the portal and back to his dimension on his way to show his boss

With his boss•

"I'm back sir" "What did you find out" he ask prowler "I found out our spider women's identity her name is y/n here's a picture of her" Prowler shows kingpin the photo of y/n "We still can't just beat all of them" Prowler tells kingpin "Then we will get every villain from every dimension we will go to the base get y/n for her venom kill her and all the spiders. (Y/n has venom it will explain later why he needs her venom)

2 days later•

Prowler and Kingpin come back to their dimension with all the villains from each dimension getting ready for tomorrow.

Y/n's pov•

Me ,Pav and Gwen sit on top of a building in my new friend miles dimension he's also there sitting with us. Hobie isn't here since he's on a mission.

"Y'all wanna get some donuts" Miles ask us we all agree and web following miles to the donut shop

We're all done eating our donuts and look at the time "I think we should get back guys Miguel will get pretty mad if we're back late" Gwen tells us.
We all go threw the portal and head to our dorms
Once I'm at my dorm I see Hobie on his bed using his phone "So how was ur mission" "It wasn't even hard also were have you been?" He ask "I was hanging out with Gwen and Pav also miles" I tell him "Alright" he tells me.

I walk in my restroom taking off my suit and changing into my pajamas getting ready for bed.
I walk out and head to my bed I start using my phone since I have nothing to do. I slowly start drifting asleep.

3rd person• with prowler and all the villains

Prowler and kingpin get all the villains together to go threw the portal. They all open portals and head inside the base since it's 2am it's dark and no one is out.

With miguel•

Miguel wakes up to Layla waking him up "What do you want Layla" "A villain has broken inside" she says "Que maravilla" he says getting up from his bed. He walks to his computer and looks at the cameras. "SHIT" he says panicking seeing all the villains going threw portals.

He turns on all the alarms and alerts everyone on their watch.

With y/n and Hobie•

Y/n and Hobie wake up to the alarm going off and Miguel getting in everyone's watch "Everybody multiple villains are inside the base we have to fight them and destroy their watches!"

Y/n and Hobie get up instantly putting their suit on while they get ready to fight. They hear all the spider people trying to fight all the villains.

Y/n's pov•

Me and Hobie run out our dorm and see everyone fighting. All of sudden me and Hobie's spider sense's go off and we look to our right and see the lizard come towards us. He grabs us both making us fall to the ground getting dragged.

Me and Hobie kick the lizard off of us and go our separate ways fighting the different villains

I see Vermin about to kill Pav as he's very weak from the fighting

"No!" I scream webbing towards them I push Vermin off of Pav bitting him on the shoulder he pushes me off but then in 1 second he can't move anymore from the venom. I run back to Pav trying to dodge all the objects and villains. Once I get to Pav I see him leaning on a wall laying with his hand on the side of his stomach "What's wrong Pav!" I say moving his hand seeing stab marks and blood rushing out of the cuts. My eyes widen seeing his injury's so I pick him up and rush him to my dorm I lay him on my bed "Stay here if anything happens call me on my watch I'll try to get you help" "Ok Y/n please be safe" he says to me before I run out the room. The moment I get out the dorm I feel blood splatter on my face as I see the lizard kill one of the spider people my eyes widen seeing the blood.

I web the lizard grabbing him and crushing his watch and opening a portal and throw him into his dimension. I start webbing around trying to save people and fight the villains while I'm webbing. While I'm webbing I see the prowler jump at me grabbing me by my stomach as I try to fight him off while we fall to the ground I feel a sharp pain on my stomach I scream in pain and look down to see his claws in my stomach I elbow him in the stomach as he falls off of me. I punch him in the face trying to knock him out I turn around and see Hobie fighting Doctor Octopus then I see Doctor Octopus start choking him so I start running towards him I shoot a web towards Doctor Octopus making him fall off of Hobie.

I then get pushed into a alley way by prowler I try to get him off me but some how he uses his claw things to making him stronger he grabs me by my waist I then feel him putting a cloth over my mouth I hear Hobie scream my name and I turn to see him running towards me I try to wiggle out of the prowlers arms but my vision starts to get blurry and more blurrier....shit.................

Word count : 1130

Finished writing: 3:02 am

Authors note: sorry I didn't post tomorrow I keep getting distracted😭 also I think this is the longest chapter I've made😪