Chapter 2- 2 yrs later

Alright I'm y/n l/n 2 years ago I got bitten by a radioactive spider and for 2 years I've been Brooklyns only spider girl my life's pretty great I live with my mom I got into a great school! And I have a pretty cool roommate

Everything was fine until today.

I wake up getting ready for school of course I put my suit underneath my clothes you never know when there's a villain.

While walking to my class I look out the window to see a villain but not one of the ones I'm use to I've never seen him before?

I run inside the bathroom to change quickly and run outside. I web trying to find him

I finally spot the weird looking villain inside a museum I web inside and kick him in the facing while webbing around. My spider senses go off and I turn to see him flying towards me quickly I web his feet not fast enough though. He grabs me and drags me on the floor "dam that hurt!" I try and push him away from me trying to get him off me until I see something next to us open like a portal?

"What the hell?" I say until I see 3 people jump out of the portal the first one that jumps out grabs the goblin I couldn't see him clearly but I think he has a red and blue suit on and has muscles you can tell it kinda makes him good looking. I turn to see the other 2 people one on a motorcycle looks badass. I look at the other he has spikes on his mask I feel like I've seen him somewhere I just can't remember?

I web around the museum trying to help out the other spider people fighting the goblin after a few minutes we finally got him tied up and everyone out of the building

They open a other portal and about to leave "who are yall?" I ask them "I'm Jessica that's miguel he's pretty bossy" the women says "I'm hobie brown" the one with spikes says in a British accent gosh that accent makes him so hot I think I've also heard his voice before I'm not sure tho?

"So why were y'all here?" I ask "that goblin isn't you're goblin he's from a different dimension and we came to get him back to his own" Miguel says "don't you want to invite her she's pretty good!" Jessica ask miguel "fine.." he says "invite me to what" I ask them "we are a elite spider team I guess that's what you can say but we need some new people stronger people so if you want you can come join us but if you do that means you'll have to leave your dimension are you up for that?" Jessica tells me "I can't just leave everyone" I tell her "well think about it we will give you by tomorrow night she tells me before jumping back in the portal everyone jumps back in expect for hobie I wonder why?

"I hope to see you tomorrow" he says to me before jumping into the portal I'll probably stay up all night thinking about it now.

Words:544

I hope y'all enjoy this book it's like my first time writing a fanfic I think that's what u call it😸