Chapter 9-Captured

Captured                                      June 26                                     3:00 am

Captured
                                      June 26
3:00 am

Tw:hitting,blood,

Y/n's pov•

I wake up my vision still a little blurry..I try to move my hands but I then realized they are chained up above me on the wall.

As I look around the room I see that it's dark with only a light from a small window above me. It looks like I'm in a big building just made out of full metal (Those like storage buildings idk what their called) I look to the ground and see my mask still with some blood on it....damnit.

I try to move my hands out the chains but soon my wrist starts to turn a little red and starts hurting. I try to web to see if I can get out I know it might not work but I should at least try. As I guessed it didn't work I felt pretty weak so my webs came out a little sloppy.

10 minutes later-

Soon a portal pops up and I see kingpin,Green goblin,The lizard, and the prowler walk threw the portal. My eyes widen seeing all of them walk threw "WHAT DID YOU DO!" I scream at them "Oh don't worry about that spider women you should be worrying about yourself" kingpin tells me walking closer to me. "Why do you have me here." "Don't ask any questions." He tells me walking away.

Prowler starts walking towards me then grabbing my face. "If you do anything to try to escape we will kill you in seconds." He says to me moving my face to look at the lizard he then turns my head back to face him digging one of his nails into my cheek making me feel a sharp pain on my left cheek. I then start to feel blood drip down my cheek as he lets go of my face. I then kick his stomach with my feet making him fall back. "Don't make us put chains on you're feet too y/n"
He says with a demanding force "Oh and don't think anyone is gonna find you we broke you're watch." He tells me putting a shot into my arm making me feel dizzy........

Hobie's pov•

I see prowler and y/n in the alleyway I start running towards them and I see y/n turn to see me you can tell her eyes start getting watery as she try's to get out of the prowlers grip (u can see one of her eyes cause her mask got ripped a lil) before I can reach to them y/n passes out. I jump towards prowler making us roll on the ground while y/n fell out of his arms and on the floor. I try getting on top of him and punching him over and over again letting out all my anger on him before I hit my last punch he punched me first way much more stronger making me fall off of him I try to get back up but then he kicks me in the stomach shit that really hurt. He then kicks me again but on my face this time so I start bleeding from my lip "You can either fight and get killed or stay there and live." He tells me with a deep voice

"I'll rather fight and live" I tell him kicking his feet making him fall just enough time for me to get up once I got up I run to y/n crouching down next to her. I try to shake her awake but she doesn't wake up "Y/n wake up we have to go come on!" I hear buildings falling down and getting crashed into by villains I turn to look and see the green goblin fly towards me. I try to get out the way but he grabs me with his claws throwing me somewhere I web onto a building only for it to start falling down. Looking to where y/n is at I see prowler grab her and throw her into a portal "NO COME BACK" I scream trying to get towards them I feel my eyes start to water. I land on a roof top and try to open a portal but when I try to use the watch it doesn't work "shit,shit,shit don't stop working now!" I say to myself.

I look down from the rooftop and see a bunch of blood everywhere some things on fire and crushed up bricks on the floor. Soon the villains leave but kingpin says they'll be back after they all leave I run to Miguel's office "Miguel they took y/n we have to help!" I tell him "We can't track her location I'm guessing they took off her watch" "Isn't there a other way we have to get her back they'll hurt her!" "There is no other way unless we just look threw all the universes but for now we have to clean up this big mess" he says to me "Fine" I then walked out the doors trying look for Miles,Gwen and Pavtri.

Word count: 855

Sorry for not posting again I keep getting distracted I literally started writing this at 3am it's currently 3:31 am😜