Chapter 6-nervous..?

?nervous?                                    June 21                     Started writing: 1:31 am

?nervous?
June 21
Started writing: 1:31 am

Y/n's pov•

I see hobie stare at me "hobie?" "Oh uh yea it was no problem bye" he says to me before walking out the room I lay there staring around the room I see some photos of hobie from when he was younger he's eating ice cream with a little girl sitting on a bench smiling how cute!..

5 mins later-

Hobie walks in the room and sits on the edge of the bed. He turns to me "You feeling better luv?"he says to me "yea it doesn't re-" I get cut off by noticing he put his hand on my thigh rubbing his hand softly. I break eye contact with him getting a lil nervous and red "Whats wrong why do you seem so nervous?" He says with a smirk on his face"Nothing I'm not nervous" "Then why aren't you looking at me and why is you're face a lil red huh" I look back at him just to prove a point "I already told you I'm not nervous.." I tell him "Well wanna get out of here" he says "Yea sure!"

2 mins later-

Once we're out of the base place thing we teleport to his universe put on our make on and web around "so what are some things about you" I ask Hobie.

"I hate the am I hate the pm I don't believe in labels I'm not a hero cause calling yourself a hero makes yourself a self mythologizing narcissistic autocrat" He say to me "you confuse me" I say to him laughing

My mind reminded me to ask him why was he stealing some parts from Miguel's office so I do "Oh I'm just making something back at my place"
He tells me "What are you making" "It's kinda of a secret luv" "cmon just tell me!" "I can't luv only if you catch up to me!" He says webbing faster then before

Word count:332

Sorry this chapter is a little short and also sorry for not posting yesterday I was distracted cause I needed to get my friend a birthday gift cause her birthday is on the 24🤭