Alt Universe - Kisses From Kalos

This story fits within the chapter "Kisses From Kalos" in my other work "The Ketchum Family." If you're curious what happened before the beginning of this chapter, go check out my other story.

This is the alternate universe story of what would have happened if Serena had pushed things just a little further with Ash before she left.

Content warning! This chapter contains graphic descriptions of sex, nudity, kinky behavior, orgasms, ejaculation and intercourse. Read further at your own discretion!

All characters are 18 years or older.

Serena grinned and began to walk toward the door. Halfway there, Ash finally spoke.

"Hey, Serena," he called out.

Serena turned on a heel and faced him, smiling as she did so.

Ash hesitated a moment then continued. "You sure are wonderful!" he said in a dreamy voice.

Serena grinned and rocked on her feet. She considered her words and then replied with a glint in her eye. "And you are delicious, Ash Ketchum," she said seductively, giving her lips a small lick as she did so.

Serena saw Ash nearly rise from the couch and she felt fiery emotions surge within her. It was definitely time to go......... but she couldn't resist one last tease!

Serena turned away from Ash, looked over her shoulder and puckered her lips before making a series of cute *smack* sounds with her mouth. She then swayed her hips and started to slowly step toward the door.

Ash's heart was pounding and his blood ran hot. He wanted so badly to pursue Serena. As he stared at her alluring posterior, his hormones and desires got the better of him. He stood up from the couch and boldly strode toward Serena.

Serena heard Ash start walking toward her and a bolt of excitement shot through her. A huge, eager grin spread across her face and she whirled around to face him. She started slowly walking backward but not nearly fast enough to keep away from her advancing boyfriend.

Ash closed to within a step of Serena and looked into her charming blue eyes. She was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. Her lips were the most amazing feeling he'd ever experienced. He didn't want her to leave and he could tell she didn't want to either.

"So," Ash began in a coy voice. "Are you sure you can't stay for a few more minutes?"

Serena giggled and continued slowing backing toward the front door. Ash matched her step-for-step.

"I need to get home Ash," she said, barely able to keep from chuckling. "I've got a busy day tomorrow."

Ash started to giggle. "Can't you stay for a few more minutes?" he said in a sultry voice. "You could always sleep in tomorrow."

Serena snorted and grinned wickedly as her mind imagined sleeping late next to Ash in his bed. She liked the idea. She really needed to leave, but it was really hard doing so.

"Sorry, Ash," Serena said in a playful tone. "But I need to go back home to my little house!"

Ash chuckled and leaned toward her. He stared into her eyes and spoke in a low voice.

"I thought we were already inside your house," he said. "We were having a lovely dance!"

Serena felt her skin grow hotter and her loins begin to tingle. Ash's presence was intoxicating. His kissing earlier had enticed her and now she was feeling drawn to him like never before. She really wanted to feel his lips press against hers again. She wanted to feel his hands playing across her skin. She really needed to leave, but again, she couldn't resist teasing Ash.