Alt Universe - Knock Him Out but Don't Knock Her up: A Fateful Night

This story fits within the chapter "Knock Him Out but Don't Knock Her Up!" in my other work, "The Ketchum Family." If you're curious what happened before the beginning of this chapter, go check out my other story.

This is the alternate universe story of what would have happened if our two heroes had failed to curb their impulses and decided to be intimate, despite the risks of pregnancy. Will Ash manage to avoid knocking Serena up?!

Content warning! This chapter contains graphic descriptions of sex, nudity, orgasms, ejaculation, insemination and intercourse. Read further at your own discretion!

All characters are 18 years or older.

The fire slowly burned down until just a few happy little flames licked upward from the pile of glowing embers. The sky slowly darkened until it was pitch-black. The stars came out and the crescent shape of the moon shone through the trees near the horizon. The sound of nocturnal Pokémon chirping and squawking filled the air and Ash and Serena snuggled close together as the cool of the night descended on their campsite.

The frustration of the day melted away as time passed. They soon forgot the fact that they'd spent the entire morning and afternoon trudging through forest and over rocky terrain in a fruitless search for the rogue Cyclizar. They smiled and whispered kind words to each other as they sat in the orange glow of the fire.

They held hands and leaned against each other, but continued to refrain from anything too romantic. The immense disappointment they'd felt the previous day had mostly dissipated but they still carried a bit of sadness with them. Serena continued to feel unhappy because not only was she going to bed alone but Ash also had to sleep outside, without a tent. She nuzzled her nose and lips into the crook of Ash's neck and breathed in his scent while delivering tiny kisses to him. She whispered reminders to him of how wonderful he was. It was the most she could do, given the situation.

Ash immensely appreciated Serena's affection and he returned the gesture in equally subtle fashion. He brushed his foot against the side of her calf and reached across his body with his left hand so he could use his index finger to draw circles on the back of her hand which he was holding.

None of these affections were enough to kindle the fires of romance. However, as Serena had said a few days earlier, even small affections performed for a long enough period of time could make someone hot-and-bothered.

The first thing to change was Ash adjusting the angle of his head so he could smell Serena's hair. It had been a few days since Serena had taken a shower and her hair no longer possessed the fruity aroma of her shampoo. Instead, he breathed in the smell of the girl he loved in all its fullness. It immediately reminded him of hot summer days and of a sweaty Serena wearing a sports bra. The memory of her silky, tanned skin glistening in the sunlight caused a small tingle of excitement to spread outwards from his loins.

As Ash's feelings and desires awakened, he adjusted his left hand so he completely encompassed Serena's hand with both of his.

Serena took in a long and slow breath. As the evening had passed and she and Ash had moved closer together, she'd felt the coals of romantic desire slowly start to warm within her bosom. Now, as Ash increased his show of love toward her, she felt heat begin to build within her chest and a sense of yearning awaken between her legs.

The two of them began to slowly shift their bodies, enjoying the sensation of moving against their partner. Ash breathed in deeply and kissed the top of Serena's head. Serena breathed in deeply and licked the side of Ash's neck. They joined their hands together and interlaced their fingers in a lovely union of strong and slender digits. Finally, as one, they realigned their heads and pressed their noses together. They stared deep into each other's eyes and took ragged breaths. There was a moment of hesitation as both of them knew they shouldn't go any further. Then, two weeks of pent up sexual desire overwhelmed their willpower and they pressed their lips together in a kiss which sizzled with electric magnificence.