Alt Universe - A Forest Date! Spicy Love and Sweet Berries!

This story fits within the chapter "A Forest Date! Spicy Love and Sweet Berries!" in my other work, "The Ketchum Family." If you're curious what happened before the beginning of this chapter, go check out my other story.

This is the alternate universe story of what would have happened if Serena hadn't fallen down into the gully and they'd gotten to go skinny dipping instead.

Content warning! This chapter contains graphic descriptions of sex, oral sex, nudity, dirty talk, kinky behavior, orgasms, ejaculation and intercourse. Read further at your own discretion!

All characters are 18 years or older.

Their persistence was rewarded and the third patch of berry trees sported a large number of the colorful fruit hanging from every branch. Ash and Serena exchanged smiles and they set about harvesting some of the bumper crop.

Many of the berries were low enough that Serena could simply reach up and pick them. As she pulled them down, she began occasionally tasting the berries to check their quality.

Once they'd collected some Pecha and Sitrus berries, Serena moved to an Oran berry tree and eyed the dangling fruit. After a few seconds, she smiled and pulled an Oran Berry down from the tree. She held it close to her nose and smelled it.

Ash smiled as he enjoyed watching Serena utilize her ever growing knowledge of berries. He also couldn't help but notice that Serena seemed to be exaggerating all of her actions and making them more sensual and sexual.

Serena eyed the Oran berry, took her small knife and cut a notch into the berry. She then tilted her head back and held the fruit above her mouth. With a squeeze of her fingers, a fair amount of juice trickled out of the berry and into her mouth. Some of the blue hued juice fell on her lips and dribbled down her chin and neck. It ran down her body in a small rivulet and disappeared below the neckline of her t-shirt.

Ash's feelings were still aroused from all their earlier flirtation and he found the sight of berry juice running down his girlfriend's neck a very alluring and enticing sight.

"Does that taste good," Ash said in a low voice, sending Serena a steamy look.

Serena eyed Ash and returned the look. "Very," she said, slowly licking her lips. She then gave them a loud *smack* for emphasis. "You can tell if a batch of berries is good based on how the juice tastes."

The two of them held the intense gaze for several seconds and then a subtle smile pulled at Serena's lips. She raised her eyebrows ever-so-slightly and her eyes sparkled with an unspoken invitation. All of their flirtation had finally come to a head and now it was time for action.

Ash saw the cue and took a couple slow, deliberate steps toward Serena so he was standing right in front of her. She didn't move an inch and stood looking up at him in anticipation.

"You've got some juice on you," he said softly.

Serena feigned surprise and dismay. "Do I?!" she breathed. "Where?!"

A small grin spread across Ash's face and he leaned down so his face was slightly below Serena's.

"Right here," he whispered. He then spread his lips apart slightly and gently sucked up some of the juice from the underside of Serena's jaw.

Serena inhaled sharply and her mouth gaped in enjoyment as tingling sparks danced across her neck. "Did you get it all?" she asked softly, once Ash had finished.

Ash grinned excitedly. "Nope!" he said plainly. He then leaned forward and extended his tongue. He started his lick at the collar of Serena's t-shirt and slowly followed the trail of berry juice up her chest and neck until he reached her lips.