Alt Universe - What Goes Around Comes Around

This story fits within the chapter "What Goes Around Comes Around" in my other work, "The Ketchum Family." If you're curious what happened before the beginning of this chapter, go check out my other story.

This is the alternate universe story of what would have happened if Serena had decided to give in to her impulses and act rashly when she was pranking Ash in the shower.

Content warning! This chapter contains graphic descriptions of sex, nudity, kinky behavior, orgasms, ejaculation, insemination and intercourse. Read further at your own discretion!

All characters are 18 years or older.

Serena's heart rate was through the roof as she and Ash walked through the back door of the main building. She saw Ash flash her a silly smile and head toward the laundry room. Part of her couldn't believe she was going through with this but it was too late to turn back now! The words had been spoken and things set in motion. She could only see the plan through to the end.

Ash gathered up a change of clothes and then looked at Serena with an eager expression. Serena blushed and worked her mouth in a bashful moment of hesitation. She finally grinned and spoke in a hushed voice.

"Why don't you go ahead and get in first," she said. "I'll be along in a minute."

Ash's eyes gleamed with desire and anticipation. "Okay," he said enthusiastically. He started walking toward the bathroom, twice glancing over his shoulder and staring at Serena.

Serena laughed and blushed a deep red. She waited until the shower had started to begin gathering her clothes and then she waited until she could hear that Ash had entered the shower before she made her way to the bathroom. Serena paused just in front of the door, took a breath and stepped forward.

Serena closed the door once she was inside and felt excitement spiral up her spine. Ash was in the shower just a short distance away. Hot desire and nervousness surged inside her chest and for a moment Serena considered disregarding her plan and actually joining Ash in the shower. The thought of being naked and sharing a close space with the man she loved was very appealing, but this was simply too good of an opportunity to pass up. Serena set her clothes on the small linen cabinet and then quietly made her way to the shower.

When Professor Oak had built the bathroom he'd done so with practicality in mind. The room was quite large for a bathroom, allowing big Pokémon to be brought in and cared for. Additionally, there were water shut-offs for all of the facilities, in case something got damaged by a careless creature.

Serena stepped up to the shower and eyed the towel rack with trembling hands. She glanced to the side, and through the shower curtain, she saw the heavily blurred view of Ash as he moved inside. Her mouth watered with sexual longing but she stuck to her mission. She silently pulled the towels off of the rack and then gingerly stepped to the side.

"Hey, Serena," Ash spoke up suddenly, causing her to nearly jump in fright. "Are you gonna get in?"

Serena took a quick breath to steady herself and then replied in a teasing, girlish voice. "I'll be right there. I'm getting naked!!" she said, putting as much innuendo into the word 'naked' as she could.

Serena heard Ash giggle and she couldn't help but grin. She still couldn't believe she was doing this. She took another breath to steady herself and then she reached up and twisted the valve to shut off the hot water in the shower. She held her breath for several heartbeats and then she heard Ash cry in dismay as the water suddenly turned ice-cold.

"Agh!! What the‑" he grunted. Serena listened as Ash flailed around in the shower. She struggled mightily to keep from laughing out loud.

"Serena, did you do something!?!?" Ash shouted abruptly.