28

Messages
Unknown

Is this Hunter Elize Equirro of Keishi? This is Bracequinn Fall Meirre. Wave gave me your number.

????

•••

Axiel Wave Eireisse

Wave, your girlfriend is in Paris, right?

Or was it your ex?

How did you know?

Because I have social media??

Then why are you still asking?

Damn, hindi ka makausap ng maayos.

?

It's nothing. Worried lang, baka biglang lumipad ka, eh. At least I know where to find you once you suddenly disappear lol

👍

Mas malamig ka pa sa weather, bro.

•••

Unknown

Figures it would be too weird if I message you like this. But here's thee screenshot of our conversation, by the way.
[Sent a photo]

...
Are you sure that's Wave?

Huh, yes?

Damn, the world is really peaceful without comparison. 

But, hello Quinn! It's finally nice to meet you! Although in text HAHAHAHHA.

How come you're here in Singapore pala? Visiting your boyfriend?

It's nice to meet you too, Hunter. This is the first time I'm texting you in this number, so I apologize if I freak you out or anything.

But yes, I'm here to visit Wave. Although he doesn't know it. Can I ask if you guys have a free time?

Yeah, we have 2 hours of free time then the rest are for preparing then concert.

Do you need my help?

I do need your help, I hope you don't mind. Can you send Wave to this place? [Address]

Don't worry, it's a private property. So there won't be a media or anything that will see us. It's safe.

No worries, Quinn. I'll send him there safe and sound LOL. You can trust me with this.

Oh, thank you, Hunter. If you need a help about something that I can provide, just message me. I owe you this one. 

No worries! Good luck lovers. You will see each other later.

•••
Axiel Wave Eireisse

Man, you're really luck to have me.

I didn't expect you to be the corniest shit though.

?