56

Messages

🕶️🖤

Sent a photo.

Careful, she's watching you.

I hate her.

I'm sorry, Quinn.

None of it was your fault, papa.

Oh, okay. Maybe you have such a bad eyesight. Due to old age? Kidding.

Anak, don't worry. I'll fix this mess.

I have to meet your boyfriend soon.

Please do. To welcome him to our family, and to increase his confidence as well. :((

That really did bad to him, huh?

That woman never really did anything good, papa.

She just want to destroy both of us.
Read

Planning to marry another when you two have two processed your divorce yet was so infuriating.

Quinn, it's alright.

Your mother just loved.

What kind of love is that, papa? Was there a kind of love that destroys those who love them?

Hindi nya nagawa 'yon dati, anak.

But she never have the rights to destroy you, papa. Kung nasaktan man sya, it was never right to hurt you and feel the same pain she did.

You were a victim of arrange marriage as well. Parehas din naman kayong nawalay sa karelasyon nyo.

It's different, my princess. That man, was truly your mother's great love.

It's different because you fell in an unrequited love with the woman you're forced to marry, is it?

Ikaw ang natalo, pero s'ya ang nanakit.

And I'm hurting as well.

Because I'm forever her disgrace, a child that she believes the reason why she "cheated".

I'm sorry, my daughter.

I'm sorry that you have to feel that. You're always be my greatest gift.

You better do! With this face, papa, it was unbelievable kaya na I'm being treated as disgrace.

Gosh, don't she know how many people admire this Bracequinn because of her talents???

Haha, of course. Anak ko 'yan.

I've watched many of your surfing videos. A lot of people took it, 'nak.

I'm really amazing, right? 😳🕶️

Yes, you are. 😳😳😳🕶️

Twitter

🏄‍♀️🔒 @bqfmeirre
I'm just glad, papa, that I've found my own love at such young age. And I cannot imagine how hard would it if we're separated again.

🏄‍♀️🔒 @bqfmeirre
I understand her pain, when she forced me to do so when she made him choose. But it would never ever validate her actions trying to ruin us.

🏄‍♀️🔒 @bqfmeirre
There was really nothing to feel guilty for, love. I know you're still feeling this way... when you've found out my mother's greatest love was your father right? Labas na labas ka roon.

🏄‍♀️🔒 @bqfmeirre
Why would a married woman, with such amazing husband and talented daughter still choose to walk away, anyway.

🏄‍♀️🔒 @bqfmeirre
Am I not enough family version👹