81

Messages
MNL Villains

Quinn
Tell me if you've arrived. I'll tell them to fetch you guys.

Deilah
QUINN!! ARE YOU OKAY?

Kaireen
How are you and tito?

Quinn
His condition is already stable, he passed the critical period.

Thank you.

Kaireen
Oh, thank goodness! We were all so worried.

Deilah
Salamat naman. Pero sa kakilala nalang muna kami ni Kaireen tutuloy, babe. Marami atang aasikasuhin dyaan pa.

Quinn
It's alright.

You guys won't ask what happened?

Kaireen
We have so much time!

Deilah
Prioritize yourself first, mamaya na 'to..

Quinn
It's alright. Malapit na ring matapos 'to.

Deilah
Nahuli na?

Kaireen
That's great, what a relief. Hindi talaga ako makapaniwala.

Quinn
That. I apologize, too. I didn't bother telling you guys about it.

Kaireen
We understand, we're just frustrate we don't know anything. Matutulungan ka naman namin na!

Deilah
I know we won't be able to change something, pero pwede naman kaming maging comforter 😢😢 char not char.

My God, proud pa ako na nasasamahan ko friends ko and I can confidently say that I'm never the kind of friends na ignorant sa mga events sa life nyo pero wala pala talaga akong alam.

Kaireen
I remember, we asked that woman pa kung nasaan ka noong nawawala ka.

And what did she say that time? She was worried din about you raw! Walang-walang contact ang ibinigay mo.

Quinn
Lol, kinulong nya nga ako no'n.

Kaireen
GAGO?

Deilah
Putangina.

Kaireen
Akala ko you were thinking about things that time?

Quinn

That's because I have no choice but to look back and reflect about what I was doing since I'm alone in that resort.

P

agkatapos nilang mag-usap ni Wave, galit na galit siya. She was trying to hurt me saying that I don't deserve anything, especially the love I was receiving. Not from the man that looks a lot from her lost love.

And then I discovered that throughout the years, she lost herself in many crimes to relieve the pain. Or whatever she may call it.

Deilah
That's sick!

Quinn
She is.

Kaireen
Huh? You mean??

Quinn
I've contacted the people she's been around for years. Her situation is worrying, I was noticing that.

And I can't believe the things I've accumulated. Sa lahat ng bagay na matatago at ico-compile ko, mga kasalanan pa talaga ng nanay ko.

She will be confined in the asylum, and even the police will make sure of that.

My family will make sure of that.