51

A/N: Huwaag nyo ako ibash sa lyrics ko huhuhu. Sabi ni ate, hindi rin naman daw cringe. 😓😓

Twitter

🏄‍♀️🔒 @bqfmeirre
"Go down, and leave those luxuries
Fall, and never get up if I'm within your arms
Love you, even it cost my downfall too
Until dawn, or maybe let's reach the midnights
If I'm together with you" OH.

🏄‍♀️🔒 @bqfmeirre
It was... wow.

🏄‍♀️🔒 @bqfmeirre
That song. :((

🏄‍♀️🔒 @bqfmeirre
It makes me adore you more.

Messages
Schatje

Darling, how about we escape together?

I would love to.

Go down, and let the crown fall forever.

Thorn that torn my skin and making it bleed

I'm not willing to get up, hug me tight because I'll make everything alright

You wrote the song, didn't you?

I did. :)

When?

When I left you.

Ironic, right?

I chose to leave you, yet in that song it was what I dreamed what to do, love.

That person in that song, was ready to leave everything.

Something that I didn't do, when they forced me to choose between my dreams and you.

Because tin the first place, it was never wrong to choose your dream, love.

No, love.

Because it should be you above anything. I didn't stood up in that promise.

That promise wasn't supposed to force you into choosing, love.

Because you, choosing your dream is almost the same as choosing me.

One thing you should always force in your mind is that, I would never ever leave you. Kahit sa pangarap mo, susundan ko. It doesn't matter if you're busy in your concerts, in your meetings, in your shows, in your comebacks, in your performance. Kasi dito naman ako lagi.

Because you said that, the future is me. And it would always be me.

Maging pinaka-succesful ka man na tao sa mundo, sa akin ka pa rin naman uuwi at babalikan. At may babalikan ka.

As long as it's still me, it's never wrong choosing your dream. Because I'm not supposed in the options and choices, love, eh.

I'm the certainty part in your life.

Paano kung malunod ako sa pangarap ko, love?

Those things, these things. It will all be unfair to you. Ayoko ng gaanon.

Mas ayaw kong wala ka naman sa akin, love, eh.

I don't want that, too.

But I never want it more if I make you feel worthless just because I'm busy. Just because of my concerts, my meetings, my shows, my performances, and my comebacks.

Love, it was my dream performing in the world and letting everyone see and hear my music and passion. Pero bakit ba kasama noon ay pag-tago sa akin ng mga taong naging taaga-suporta ko?

Tinatago kita, love, eh.

Kahit ikaw naman 'yung nandyaan una palang para sa akin.

It was you who pushed me into letting the world see what I have.

But instead of proudly showing you to the world, they never expected you.

They aren't welcoming you.

I said to my self that I would work harder. I would build the foundation stronger. Until I can proudly say that I deserve you.

But I didn't manage to keep both my dream and the person who dreamed for me.

Nandito pa rin naman ako.

Because you walked to me.

Ikaw ulit.

At uulit pa rin.

I never want you to live your life without achieving your dream. And I would never want to live my life without achieving my dream.

So don't give up on me. And don't give up on us.

I would work hard for us.

Please.

Wait for me.

Wait until I became deserving of you..

Always, love.

Above anything.

Twitter

🏄‍♀️🔒 @bqfmeirre
Liar.

🏄‍♀️🔒 @bqfmeirre
What do you mean you didn't deserve me?

🏄‍♀️🔒 @bqfmeirre
When what you want to do was released through your music that you can't do right now because of my mother's oppression of you?