➥𝟏𝟔

Warning.

✦✧✦✧

The legends

2:48 AM

JENO
Who wants to play valo with me?

JAEMIN
Why are you still awake?

JENO
Oh come on...
You are too

RENJUN
Sick what are your plans later?

JENO
I'm asking you guys...
Who wants to play with me?

HAECHAN
Me!

JENO
There's no one, I see.
I'm just gonna ask Hendery-hyung.

HAECHAN
I don't even exist now.
Just great

RENJUN
You're just bad in playing valo that's why lol
So what are your plans later?

HAECHAN
I don't have any...
Why? Are you going to invite me for a date?

RENJUN
Nevermind
I'll just ask Yangyang.

HAECHAN
HEY! I'm just kidding
Why do you ask?

RENJUN
I'm craving for some hotpot
So... I'll go later tonight.

JAEMIN
Nice.
2am in the morning and you're already thinking about your dinner.

RENJUN
Shut up.
Stop giving side comments as if you're not in front of your laptop now editing some photos with your iced americano on top of your table. 🤨

HAECHAN
He won't respond now
Why would you attack him like that?
Lol

RENJUN
You have something to talk about with me tho
Don't you think?

HAECHAN
Maybe you should ask Yangyang for your hotpot dinner later
I'm going to sleep now.
Good night, renjunnie :)

MARK
Can you tell me what is this about, renj?

RENJUN
You have to come with me later then

MARK
Okay...

──────

Haechan stared at his ceiling for a couple of minutes as he tried to think about nothing specifically. It's just him... thinking. Until the thought of this one girl came into his mind.

He released a sigh as he closed his eyes and started to doze off... until everything went black.

The sound of chattering coming from the outside of his room woke him from his slumber. He opened his eyes only to see one of his members just entering his room, his hair still disheveled, making the man laugh at his state.

"Hurry up and lift your ass up from your bed." The man said in English making him grimace.

"Here is Korea, Mark." He said making the latter make the same expression he did.

"Where's your honorific then?" Their leader said raising a brow at him.

He then finally sat up from his bed and stretched his arm, "What a morning." He stated.

"Renjun wants to go shopping; do you want to come with us?"

"Okay. Give me an hour."

"Okay, just hurry up and by the away aunt asked if you wanted some kimchi jiggae (kimchi stew)? "

He quickly nodded his head and said, "I'll come down to eat some. I'm just going to fix myself first."

Mark nodded in agreement and left him alone.

His phone chimed signaling a notification from Youtube.

──────

Rinnie vlogs uploaded a new video.

──────

When he saw the notification, he leaned on his headboard once again and took his time to watch the almost half-hour vlog of the girl.

He was half way through finishing the said video when someone had to interrupt him, none other than Huang Renjun standing beside his doorframe.

"I see you smiling there," he said, giving him a suspicious stare.

"Oh, come on, just let me be." He put his phone under his pillow and stood up to walk toward his bathroom.

"You know you can't do just whatever, Donghyuck."

He stopped on his way when he called his real name. He turned his head to his friend and said, "Am I not allowed to live my own life too now? Seriously?" He said frustratingly, It's so unfair. He once dreamed of this kind of life, but isn't it way too much? If he would also suppress himself for being happy? That he can't even let himself enjoy these little things.

"I'm just trying to warn you. It doesn't mean that I'd stop you from doing whatever you want to do. I'm just concerned, don't get me wrong."

He let out a sigh and nodded his head, saying, "You don't have to worry... because there is nothing to worry about."

Renjun gave him a nod before leaving his bedroom, but even before he could enter the bathroom, he heard him shout, "30 minutes, Haechan!"

He chuckled and shook his head because he knew 30 minutes is not enough for him.

𓆩⟡𓆪

a/n:

The next chapters will be longer than the previous ones, I think? Haha