➥𝟑𝟐

first day.

✦✧✦✧

NOTIFICATION

parkjwii started following you

kinghead1 started following you

lmhides started following you

injinrawr started following you

xdalgi started following you

no.jam started follwing you

──────

"Woah," I muttered as soon as I saw the notifications on my phone. I could guess who's who by their usernames, I'm a fan after all. But, how come I never guessed his?

I looked at the man lying on the bed beside me. We stayed in my apartment together for the night. He's currently sleeping soundly, and have I mentioned how adorable he is while he's asleep? What a baby he is.

Hmm, I guess it's not bad to take a quick photo just once! He's so cute, I can't let this slide!

──────

──────

I left him there and started to prepare for our breakfast. He told me that their schedule for today starts in the afternoon, and tomorrow is their comeback, so... He'll be busy for the rest of the week. Aww, I can't believe he's my boyfriend now, right? He's my... boyfriend RIGHT?

Oh, Gosh!

"Good morning," I heard him say as he came out of my room with his messy hair, and he looked sleepy. Ah, I can't believe I'm seeing this.

"Morning!" I greeted with a smile as I finished cooking the eggs. I'm planning on making an egg sandwich. I hope that will suffice for our breakfast.

"You cooked," he said while sitting on a stool right in front of me. I'm now preparing the toast.

"Yeah," I said, shyly smiling. "Do you want coffee?" I asked.

He nodded his head and smiled sweetly. "Ah, what a sight," he commented, making me conscious.

"What?"

"You look effortlessly pretty, damn," he said, placing his chin on the palm of his hand and watching me carefully, making me blush.

THIS MAN, REALLY!

I just rolled my eyes to hide my embarrassment and focused on making his coffee.

"Can I help?" he asked.