➥𝟏𝟕

hotpot.

✦✧✦✧

BOMIN

11:04 AM

BOMIN
Do you have class this afternoon?

HYORIN
No, why?
I just finished my lecture.

BOMIN
I need to buy something, can you come with me?

HYORIN
Let me think about it first.

BOMIN
Pretty please?

HYORIN
Woah you took that? Hahaha
I was just kidding, of course I'll come
Where are you, tho? I'm currently at the lib

BOMIN
I'm with Hana

HYORIN
Oh okay, see u :*

──────

Hyorin reached her destination, which is the cafe where their friend works. There she saw Bomin sipping on her iced coffee while waiting for her, and at the counter she saw her other friend, still busy with her job.

"Babe!" Her friend exclaimed as soon as she entered the cafe. She hid her face in embarrassment because everyone literally went silent and all eyes were now on her. She saw how Hana tried her best to suppress her laughter.

She awkwardly stood there and bowed her head. She immediately came to her friend and pulled her outside, but before they could completely go, she waved goodbye to Hana, and she gave a nod in response.

"Sometimes I hate how you are my friend; you do the most embarrassing shits," she said, almost rolling her eyes.

Bomin smiled at her sweetly and wrapped her arms around hers. "You still love me anyway," She said with her puppy eyes.

She wanted to puke; this isn't the first time she witnessed this, but every time... It made her cringe.

Bomin, on the other hand, is obviously enjoying the sight. Hyorin, with an annoyed expression, is everything to her. Because it gives her a sense of fulfillment whenever she can make this Hyorin out. Why? Because for her it is cute. And she thinks that's enough reason.

"Where are we headed?"

Bomin chuckled and pinched her soft cheeks. "To the mall, of course."

Hyorin shoved her hand away from her face. "People looked at us weirdly; stop doing that," she said with a serious tone.

Bomin smiled and said, "Okay, if you say so."

"What are you going to buy, though?" Hyorin asked curiously.

Bomin gave her a smirk, making her have a second thought about why she was coming with her again.

"Please don't say something weird," Hyorin pleaded, making Bomin burst into laughter.

Hyorin glared at her friend. "Hey!" She said, already frustrated with her friend's behavior.

"I'm going to buy a condoms; how about that?"

Hyorin almost choked on her own saliva as she looked at her friend disgustingly, and then embarrassment struck her once again because apparently her friend said it a bit loudly, making others hear it.

She let out a sigh and removed the arms that were wrapped around hers. "I don't know you," she said, while covering her ears with both of her hands. Her gaze remained on the ground as she walked towards the mall.