➥𝟑𝟎

friends.

✦✧✦✧

NCT Dream uploaded a new video

──────

HYORIN'S POV

Watching the newly released music video of NCT Dream while inside a car owned by none other than Lee Haechan, a member of the said group, is something I could not even dream of. Everything that has happened still feels so unreal. I don't know how we got to this point, but one thing is for sure, whenever I'm with him, I feel this warmth. There is something about him that just makes me feel safe and comfortable, even though he's someone who I once admired and am still admiring. Who wouldn't? He's one of the most precious and talented people I've known, whether in front of or off camera.

Here we are, inside his car, and he's driving while I sit in the passenger seat watching the Broken Melodies music video. I've been trying my best to suppress my screams because the visuals of every member in this video are damn insane. It's a concept that I really like, so I'm really loving this.

I took a glance at the driver, and he was so focused on the road. Oh, thank God.

I feel like this whole car ride has made me turn into a whole tomato. I can't even hide this redness; I'm aware of it. If you ask me why, well, the simple answer will be his hands. His hands are holding my hand tight, while his other left hand is holding the steering wheel, and I'm holding my phone with my right hand. I knew I was squeezing his hand whenever I get excited while watching the music video, but he'll only chuckle whenever I do that. We act as if we are a couple, and we're not.

"You killed the damn adlibs and high notes there," I commented, and he smirked, proud of himself.

He really did. As a fan of them, I always knew how great of a singer he is. His honey-like voice, as his fans describe it, is something you could listen to every second of the day.

"Damn, you guys sure have worked hard on this. All those high notes?? The rapper line sure did a great job too!"

And of course, the whole team is just undeniably great. There's a reason why I love this specific group; it's because they can pull off different kinds of genres, and they really have great harmony as a team. I also admire their friendship.

He glanced at me and smiled. "Of course," he proudly said.

I released a chuckle and turned off my phone, as the video had already ended. We were filled with silence, and I can't take my eyes off of our intertwined hands. I wanted to ask him one specific question, but I'm trying my best not to.

I wanted to ask, "What are we?"

Because at this point my feelings are so obvious, I'm afraid I'll suddenly blurt them out without thinking, and what if he doesn't feel the same way? What if this is just something he does with his friends? It's just Haechan being Haechan, and I'm just assuming that he has feelings for me.