➥𝟐𝟑

her pov.

✦✧✦✧

I came at the university early since we were in charge of planning the event for today. The day has finally come. My art pieces will be exhibited with my name on them. This is not the first time this has happened; we had an exhibit last year as well. The difference is that the gates are open for this event, which means that anybody may attend, but they must have a ticket to enter.

I couldn't help but smile, realizing that my college days are nearly over. This is the final step and we're finally graduating. Damn.

"You look really happy right now." I turn around to see the person who spoke; it's Shuhua. She's one of the best-known students in our field because of her unique and magnificent work. She's been competing too; hence, she gained popularity in this field despite being a student. And have I already mentioned? She's gorgeous.

I smiled at her, "Of course I am. We're graduating soon..."

"I have something to ask you," She looked me in the eye. I'm starting to get nervous because of her stares; she's so serious.

I gulped. "What is it?" I asked. I'm really glad I didn't stutter because I'm really intimidated by the way she looks at me right now!

She heaved a sigh and looked in front of us, where our art works are displayed. "You stopped joining competitions when you literally won first place. I'm still wondering, Hyorin. Why?"

I bitterly smiled and looked in the direction she was staring. "There are things that are just hard to explain in words." She looked at me once again, and so I met her eyes. "Things happened, but hopefully I could join again," I said with sincerity.

It is one of my biggest regrets. Why did I stop? Why did I let their words get into me? Why did I give up so easily when art is literally my passion?

She released a sigh. "It's just a shame. You lost a lot of opportunities," she said.

I know.

"Do you have plans after graduation?"

I smiled, "Sort of."

"I watch your vlogs you know." She stated making me choke on my saliva.

She WHAT???

"Really?"

She chuckled, "Yes, I can say that you also have passion for that."

"I do."

I won't lie; vlogging and art are my passions. It's just that for some people, both of them are just temporary and won't lead you anywhere. It's quite disappointing, you know. Hearing those kinds of words from people who you thought would support you wholeheartedly.

"Did you invite your friends for today?" Shuhua suddenly asked, and I nodded my head. "They are. How about yours?"

"I've invited quite a lot," She laughed. "Your family? Are they coming?"

I don't know if she noticed, but my smile faded when she mentioned my family. I hope she didn't notice that.

"No. They're busy." I said, looking away.

"Oh, okay," She said without asking further. "Let's prepare now? It's nearly 2p.m."

"Alright."

──────