Late Night Talk, Explanations, & Incidents. Chapter 3:

(A/N: Sorry for not updating either books in a while. I'll try to be on more. I'm working on chapter 10 of the other it's just taking a while. I'm  also working of 5 other things and  one of those is another fanfic of mha i'm not exactly sure how to start but I have a basic idea of what I want from it. Hopefully this longer chapter will make up. I'm also working on chap 4 of this so- Enjoy!)

Hizashi puts his hand on the knob and starts to turn it. The door opens softly.

He peeks inside to see Tenya asleep. He looks over to Elly and it's hard to tell.

It's hard to tell since he doesn't know her sleeping patterns yet. But he decides to just leave it alone as he closes the door and leaves.

💙💜🐺🐾

It's now one in the morning and Shota just came back. He decided to quietly check on the kids before he tried to get some rest.

Elly does the same thing she did when Hizashi came in.

This time though when the door closes Shota is still inside the room.

She sits up and is startled by him but luckily didn't make any audible noises.

He walks over to her and kneels down and whispers;

"What are you doing awake?"

She was honestly debating on telling the hero the truth or not. She felt like she was a bother.

But she gave in.

"I-I do-on't s-slee-ep v-ver-ry o-oft-ten..." She stutters whispering.

"Here how about we go talk about this somewhere else? So we don't wake Tenya." He asks standing up.

She also gets up and he leads her out of the room and quietly closes the door.

He walks to the kitchen with her following behind and makes himself a cup of coffee as she stands there staring at her feet and unconsciously plays with the drawstrings of the hoodie.

"Would you like any hot cocoa?" He asks her gently.

She looks up and was about to shake her head when he said;

"You don't have to feel like you're a bother. You're really not. Now answer me honestly, would you like a hot cocoa?"

She nods.

"Good." He says.

💙💜🐺🐾

After both the coffee and cocoa were done they went to the couch.

Riku was watching from a bit of a distance.

"When's the last time you've gotten a good sleep?"

She froze mid sip.

She tries to think of something a little believable.

"F-fiv-ve w-wee-ek-ks..."

Riku closes his eyes and shakes his head at the lie.

"Why can't this kid just accept the help? Guess I'll have to force her to accept it whether she likes it or not. I don't care if she'll be mad at me for the rest of her life as long as she gets help." He sighs.

He gets closer causing the temperature to drop.

"Friend of yours?" Shota asks.

"Y-yea..." She looks behind Shota to his left.

Riku makes himself visible and audible.

"Tell him the truth, kid."

Shota turns around surprised.