A Fun Time & Some Family Drama. Chapter 8:

(Heeey! Sorry it took so long to come out. {This was only like 10 pgs on GDs} But here it is!! ⚠️WARNING⚠️: IIDA FAMILY ANGST!! That's all ima say. Oh, & i should mention slight hints at certain things nth was done tho {talkin mostly to you WP -smh-} sooo yea besides that~ ENJOY!!)

Minato leaves as Hitoshi says, "Come, in."

Nemuri opens the door and walks in. "Do you guys feel like heading out?"

They look at each other then back. "Sure."

"Great. Go get dressed. You can just wear casual clothes."

"Alright."

They quickly get dressed and go to the living room.

"So where are we going?" Ten asks.

"It's a surprise!" Hizashi chimes in. "Hopefully you'll all like it though."

Elly & Hito share a look & both shrug.

"C'mon boys & Elly." Nem says grabbing Hizashi & Elly's hands.

"Auntie, where are we going?"

"We already said that it's a surprise Ten-chan~!"

"Hate to say this but, you should just give up bud." Tensei says, ruffling his hair.

💙💜🐺🐾

"HErE wE aRe!!!" Nem & Zash yell.

Sho cancels out Zashi's quirk but it's still loud.

^"The arcade...?"^ Hito breathes out.

"Yes. Have either of you ever been?" Ten asks.

"We haven't." Hitoshi answers.

"Well you listeners will love it! Trust me!"

"Quick warning, this place is usually packed and loud. So if you're too overwhelmed or need a break or you're scared to let someone know ok?" Shota adds before they go in.

They both nod.

They all head in & go to the desk to buy the cards.

"How many?" The girl behind the desk asks.

"4 adults and 3 kids please." Tensei replies.

"Here you go." She hands him their cards.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Have a good day."

"You too." He replies then he turns around and gives them each a card. "Alright, so these cards are what let you play the games. To use them you either swipe, insert, or tap where it says to use the card."

They nod to show they understand.

"And since you both haven't been before you guys get first pick. So we can walk around and see what catches your eyes."

They started walking around and after a few minutes Hitoshi saw a game that looked fun.

"What is that game?" He pointed to their left.

"Oooh~! That's DDR or Dance Dance Revolution. It's a dancing game where two people stand on either side in the center of those arrows and you have to follow the moves on screen and step on the arrows. Each time we come here me & Zashi try to get Sho to play but he won't. He used to be a legend when we were kids." Nemuri explains.

"Yea all the kids would stop what they were doing to crowd around and watch him go at DDR. And he's still got the top score. No one's been able to beat him. Not even us."

"Could you show us what it's like?"

"Nem."

"Zash."

They both go to the DDR machine and swiped their cards.

"We'll start it on the easiest level then let you guys try it if you want."

Hito & Elly nod.

Zashi and Nemi start the game & manage to get through it with a few slip ups.