Running Into Analogous. (+some aftermath) Chapter 7:

(A/N: I was gonna put this out at like 10:30 this morn but was having complications {+ i really shouldn't at that time} but oh well. No TWs. But I'll say I've found a new fav song. I've heard it b4 but for the past 3 days I keep repeatedly listening to it- Er anyways! Enjoy!)

^"Are you sure we should leave?"^

^"It's been a few days since we've seen Sage. He's probably worried."

^"If you say so, Lunar. I'll let Sage know we'll be at our usual spot."^

^"Ok. I'll get everything together."^

💜Velour🐈‍⬛11:20 P.M:

-"Hey, Sage.-

💚Sage🐰 11:20 P.M:

-"Velour! Are you both finally coming back??"-

💜Velour🐈‍⬛ 11:20 P.M:

-"Yea. Lunar thought it'd be a good idea to come back tonight. Plus she misses you & I know you miss us."-

💚Sage🐰11:20 P.M:

-"Don't you miss me too Veelll~?? 🥺🥺"-

💜Velour🐈‍⬛11:20 P.M:

-"Yea, yea. 🙄 Just be at our meeting spot in 10."-

💚Sage🐰11:20 P.M:

-"Aww!! You do care!! 🥺😭😭🤗🤗 I'll be there."-

💙💜🐺🐾

Shota was roof-hopping finally on patrol again when he saw his- no the vigilanties.

"Analogous." He said.

"Eraser-dad." Sage greeted. "Good to see you're well enough to patrol."

"Of course you knew what happened." He doesn't comment on the name. He's learned not to.

"I mean it was on the news. How's Present Mic, Midnight, and Ingenium after that scare?"

"There fine brat. Anyways, how are you three?"

"We're great!"

"Good. Spot anything yet?"

"Yea, there's a group of 8 down there robbing the bank across the street holding I think three or four civi's and three bank workers hostage." Velour responded.

"Alright. Sage you help with the robbers, Velour, and Lunar help calm the civilians and bank workers and make sure no one's injured. If we need your help I'll let you know but try to stay with them. Got it?"

"Hai!" They all say and they head towards the bank.

Velour and Sage enter first and everyone turns to them.

"Nothing to see here. Just two people coming to get a loan." Velour says snarky.

Shota face palms. "Sage if you says something just as equally sarcastic and snarky, you're grounded." Shota says into the comm.

"Can't ground someone who's not your kid, Eraserdad~." Sage replies back.

"Sage~!" He says in a warning tone.

"Kids can't take out loans without parent permission." Robber 4 says. "And why are you wearing stupid Halloween costumes in winter?"

"One, they aren't 'Halloween costumes' as you say." Sage finger quotes. "Two, we do have parent permission~" He says, letting a smirk come through his voice.

"Grounded!" Eraser says as he and Elly bust in.

💙💜🐺🐾

Everyone was now outside. Elly and Hito were with the bank workers and civilians at two ambulances while Eraser and Sage were at another after Sage put zip ties on the last robber as they wait.