Backstories & Comforting. Chapter 5:

(A/N: Sorry for long update. I had writer's block. Still working on my other stories tho! Enjoy!! <3)

A bit later a female doctor comes in to set up Hitoshi with Aizawa.

"Hello there." She says, genuinely sweet.

Nezu turns around and Elly buries herself further into Hitoshi.

"Why hello. Are you the one that will be moving this young man with my friend?" He asks.

"Yes sir we can actually do that now if there's no problem."

"Sounds good then."

"Hitoshi right?"

Said boy nods tentatively.

"Do you mind sitting back so I can put the guard rails up?"

He looks down.

"Oh, she can stay, I just need to put the rails up to move it better."

He looks slightly surprised that she hadn't tried to take his sister away and he carefully moved himself against the pillows sort of in a slouching sit-up position and he pulls her to where she was in between his legs with her head on his chest.

The doctor put the rails up and unlocked the bed and started to roll the bed out of the room following Shota, Nezu, and Tenya while Tensei, Hizashi, and Nemuri followed behind her.

They got to the room and got situated.

"Do you need any more blankets or pillows in here?" She asks them all.

They replied with "No thank you though."

"Is there anything else someone might need?"

Again they reply "No." And she bowed and took her leave after putting the guard rails down.

Hitoshi looked down again, seeing she was asleep.

"About time. I bet she got little to no sleep with me gone." He said disappointedly.

"Not really." Sho said as Zashi helped him back in bed.

"Figured. She doesn't sleep often even when I am around."

And how often do you sleep? You look like Sho before his morning coffee." Nem asks.

"Little to none as well."

"You never answered her question, you know... What's gonna happen to us now?"

"I- I'm not yet sure." Hizashi said honestly.

"Well we're not going to the foster system if that's what any of you think."

"No no darling! What I meant was I'm not sure what is going to happen in the future but we heroes have emergency foster licenses without having to deal with the system. And currently as you know she's been staying with me for the past 24 hours. Give or take." He mumbles the last part. "And you'll be no different."

Just then lightning cracked with a loud thunderclap following behind.

He barely looked at the window as it lit up the whole room.

Elly on the other hand sprung awake whimpering.

"Hey, hey, it's ok. Thunder can't hurt, remember and we're inside hm? It's not gonna hurt us ok?"

She whimpers again with her ears pinned to her head as he lets her take comfort in him.

"She's scared of thunderstorms?" Nemuri asked.