Chapter 1 Emiya.

Emiya is my first Inazuma eleven OC. She is the twin sister of Kidou Yuuto. Her English dub name is Aurora Sharp.

『••⚽️••』 Emiya P.O.V 『••⚽️••』

It's almost time. The match between my brother Yuuto and my best friend Mamoru is about to begin. I can't wish Yuuto good luck because Kageyama Reiji erased his memory about me. Yuuto only knows that Haruna is his sister. 

It hurts me. Distressing. But I can not help it. Jirou and the rest of Yuuto's team do everything they can to get his memory back. But somehow they fail. 

At the moment, I am walking outside with Mamoru. Since Kageyama erased Yuuto's memory, I've been living with Haruna since I'm not allowed near Yuuto. Kageyama is afraid that Yuuto will soon regain his memory. When we are at the clubhouse of our own football team, I see Jirou in the corner of my eye. 

"I am going home already. I'm walking with Jirou." I point to Jirou, who is standing at the entrance of our school. Mamoru nods and I walk to Jirou. When I'm with Jirou, I give him a hug.

"How are you doing now that the game is coming up?" Jirou asks as we walk away from my school. I shrug my shoulders. 

"I'm fine. It just hurts to see my brother and not recognize me." Jirou nods once. 

"I understand that." When we are at my house, we say goodbye and I walk inside. 

『••⚽️••』 the next day 『••⚽️••』

Today is the day. My brother's game against my school's team. I'm sitting next to Aki on the couch at the moment. Not much later, Teikoku's big bus arrives. The ground shakes from the size of the bus. When the bus comes to a stop, a big red carpet is rolled out and Teikoku walks out. I can already see Yuuto leading the way.

I look beside me and see Haruna looking at Yuuto too. I grab her hand and she squeezes it. 

"I miss our old Yuuto." Haruna says honestly. I nod once. 

"Me too Haruna." I say. She sits down next to Aki when the boys warm up. She asks Aki some questions for her story. The boys from Teikoku show very tough what they can do. Not much later, they kick the ball to each other and then up to where Yuuto is. Yuuto then kicks the ball to Mamoru. Mamoru can barely catch the ball. Everyone looks at Mamoru in shock. But Mamoru is standing there with a broad smile. 

"Come on!" He says cheerfully and happily.

The competition has been going on for a while. Teikoku kicks one goal after another. It's 10-0 when there's halftime. Raimon's boys sit exhausted on the floor. 

"Captain, I can't anymore." One of the boys complains. Mamoru stands up. 

"We can probably earn 1 goal back!" he says as a pep talk and walks back onto the field. The other boys sigh, but still follow Mamoru onto the field. After playing football for a while in the second half, half of Raimon is on the ground. Only Mamoru is standing. At one point, the boys from Teikoku just kick the ball at Mamoru, they don't even try to shoot anymore. 

"This is just crazy work!" I hear a few say.

I get up and walk towards the field. 

"Yuuto stop!" I say and feel my own tears fall. 

"You're not like that!" I say. Yuuto looks at me in surprise. 

"Who are you?" Bam, a knife in my heart. Yuuto and the rest of the team continue kicking again. I'm done and want to run onto the field, but I stop when I see a boy doing the same, what I intended. 

"Kazemaru!" Mamoru says surprised. Kazemaru looks at Yuuto and the others. 

"This isn't football anymore." Only that weakling Megane is left. 

"I can't do this!" he says and runs off the field.

 "Now you only have 10 players. Now you have to find an 11th, otherwise you can't continue playing football." 

Not much later, Gouenji walks onto the field. 'Yes.' I think deep inside. Because Gouenji is on the field, Mamoru easily catches the ball and throws it to Gouenji. Gouenji scores the first goal for Raimon. Everyone starts cheering with joy. When the goal is scored, Teikoku has seen enough and goes off. Everyone looks at each other in surprise. 

"That means that we have won" Mamoru says surprised. The referee nods and Mamoru starts cheering. 

"We Won!" Mamoru says happily and jumps up and down. I watch Yuuto and his team as they walk away. I sigh.

After the boys have changed, we all walk back to the gate. I walk with Mamoru to the field where I always meet with Jirou. It's a small soccer field. I used to play football there with Mamoru and his twin sister Mitsuyo. Yuuto always had to train with Kageyama. Sometimes I played soccer here with Yuuto, when he didn't have to train, for example. And sometimes with Mitsuyo and Yuuto too. When we arrive at the field, Jirou is already there. With Yuuto. 

"Hey Jirou!" I say and give Jirou a hug.

"Who's that?" I hear Yuuto ask. Ouch. Jirou looks at Yuuto.

 "That's your twin sister, Emiya." Yuuto looks at Jirou in surprise. 

"Haruna is only my sister." I hear Yuuto say in surprise. Jirou shakes his head. 

"You also have a twin sister, and she is standing here in front of you." Yuuto looks at me in surprise. I look at the ground. 

"Forget it. I'm going home." I run towards home. 

"Emiya watch out!" I hear Jirou and Mamoru say in unison before I get hit by a car. Then everything goes black before my eyes.

First story about Inazuma eleven. Hope you like it! ^^