Chapter 7 The day after

『••⚽️••』 Nobody's P.O.V 『••⚽️••』

But the goalkeeper yawned and stopped the ball with his left hand without using any techniques of even looking at it! 

"What?" Endou said in shock.

"He didn't even look at the ball!" Handa said in shock. Kidou landed on the ground.

"Yeah." Kidou said.

"Amazing..." Emiya said in shock. She was observing each alien team member. The goalkeeper sighed. 

"That was a pretty laid-back shoot." The goalkeeper said with a grin. He passed it to his teammate. That player shoot it to the goal in midair. It was a normal shoot. Since Endou still wasn't at his position, Kabeyama tried to stop it. 

'The Wall!' Kabeyama shouted, a huge stone wall appearing behind his back. But the ball was so powerful that it broke the stone wall and sent Kabeyama to the goal by hitting his face.

"Oh no!" Endou shouted while running to Kabeyama. 

"Kabeyama!" Kurimatsu shouted. 

"Are you okay?" Shourin shouted.

"Kabeyama, sorry!" Endou said worriedly.

"I'm fine captain." Kabeyama said while lifting his head a little. 

"Lift in 2!" Endou said.

"Okay!" Shourin and Kurimatsu said together. 

"16 goals... And we haven't scored any goals yet." Shiku said sadly. 

"They're an unreadable and powerful team." Natsumi stated. 

In the rest of the game, the Gemini Storm were stealing the ball easily and hurting the Raimon players. 

"Gouenji!" Someoka shouted. They were about to do Dragon Tornado! 

'Dragon!' Someoka shoot the ball in the air with his technique. 

'Tornado!' Gouenji completed the technique and shoot it to the goal but Reize shoot Dragon Tornado back to Kageno. And Kageno who was injured before was sent to the goal with Dragon Tornado. Endou rushed to Kageno.

"Kageno!" Endou shouted.

"I'm...fine..." Kageno said desperately while standing up, but he held his stomach in pain. 

"Our hissatsu techniques don't work on these guys?" Someoka said in frustration. 

"Hissatsu techniques, you said?" Reize said. 

"What's wrong with that?" Someoka growled. Reize chuckled. 

"You call those hissatsu techniques? That only shows you limits." Reize said with a grin. Gouenji and Someoka greeted their teeth. 

"We don't have any limits!" Endou shouted angrily. 

"You don't know when to give up. That barking will only invite destruction." Reize said coldly. 

"Not giving up is one of our hissatsu techniques too." Kidou said with a smirk while helping Max up. 

"The Raimon Eleven has always won with that!" Shishido shouted from the bench. Even the managers had a determinate look. 

"I'm not afraid of aliens!" Kurimatsu shouted. Reize chuckled. 

"Then we'll make it so that you can't defy us ever again." Reize said while turning his back to them. At the rest of the game, they were hurting them so badly.